After having my Storm for about 2 months, I am starting to get really annoyed ... BlackBerry Storm forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

Question Quirkiness with my .75 from Verizon

Advertisement

After having my Storm for about 2 months, I am starting to get really annoyed by the .75 OS. Out of the holster, the screen is 1/2 white, or blank, for about 2-3 seconds, the switch from portrait to LS is super slow, my device radio shuts off randomly, certain options don't work. Is there another OS that a lot of people have been with happy with compared to this one? Your suggestions are appreciated.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I was pretty happy with .85. 86 was a little quirkier, and .90, well, I'd wait on that one. I'd say go to 85. You can always go back if you don't like it.

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I really like .90 a lot of people seem to be having trouble but for the most part its the best for me. The previous versions have gave me a lot of trouble. 90 has really reduced those for me... But it might be different on your phone seeing as a lot of people are having different issues...
    -Josh

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro
    Since I believe linksto OS versions are now allowed, Motoup - can you give me a reliable link to that .85?

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    It looks like the thread for .85 here on Pinstack was removed, so try this thread...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/4-...thread-123560/