Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can someone help me with this?? I can't get to the ok button once setting ... BlackBerry Storm forum

barbuser no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Pin Me

Advertisement

Can someone help me with this?? I can't get to the ok button once setting the time for reset.

**nevermind, duh.....compatibility mode

Thanks
    Last edited by barbuser; 01-04-2009 at 09:45 AM.

simonintx no está en línea Stack level 2
    Can someone help me with this? I downloaded the new Quickpull and scheduled it to reboot in the morning before I wake up. I woke up and it was stuck on the screen asking if I wanted to reboot now or later. Has anyone else had this issue? My compatibility mode is disabled so that's not the problem.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by simonintx View Post
    Can someone help me with this? I downloaded the new Quickpull and scheduled it to reboot in the morning before I wake up. I woke up and it was stuck on the screen asking if I wanted to reboot now or later. Has anyone else had this issue? My compatibility mode is disabled so that's not the problem.
    i tried the same as a test. the reboot screen showed for a few seconds then it rebooted. not sure what might have happened. i had mine in the dock in bedside mode. try a test and see if it hangs again on you.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

simonintx no está en línea Stack level 2
    Weird, now it worked. Thanks

mamjendad no está en línea Stack level 1
    I receive an illegal argument exception "something went wrong". Try as I might, I cannot get this app to work....and I really want it to! I downloaded the correct version, and compatibility is off, but have tried it on too....sometimes it returns a java error.....any ideas here? Thanks!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by mamjendad View Post
    I receive an illegal argument exception "something went wrong". Try as I might, I cannot get this app to work....and I really want it to! I downloaded the correct version, and compatibility is off, but have tried it on too....sometimes it returns a java error.....any ideas here? Thanks!
    check the permissions. make sure they're all set to allow
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

mamjendad no está en línea Stack level 1
    All of the QuickPull permissions are set to allow. I still get "Uncaught exception: java.lang.illegal.ArgumentException". Heck that sounds like a fight at home! I'm sure that it is something simple, but I sure cannot figure it out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12