i am applying the invisible shield right now as we speak. the cut out for ... BlackBerry Storm forum

clayatx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me

quick question/opinion wanted(invisible shield application)

Advertisement

i am applying the invisible shield right now as we speak. the cut out for the camera section has cut out pieces for the camera and flash. i am leaving the flash part in tact so its protected, but should i cover the camera too? will this make pics blurry?

need answers ASAP!

cbarry317 no está en línea Stack level 2
    If it has a cutout, maybe you can try it with the lens covered and test out some pics? and then if it is blurred peel off that part that has been pre-cut?
    Just an idea

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    Don't cover the camera lens (I can't beleive they made it that way). I wouldn't cover the flash either. The stuff will weather with time and the pix will come out blurry at some point. It's just thin plastic.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

tcrockett no está en línea Stack level 1
    mine has cut outs for the camera...fits exactly right. Are you sure you are looking at the right piece?

clayatx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    the camera and flash are cut out, but the circle and square piece that cover both are still there. I chose to put the pieces over the flash and camera. my girlfriend that i live with has a storm and i will compare the camera soon. it would be nice to have the camera protected and still get great pics and vids.

ZAGGEVANGELIST no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by clayatx View Post
    the camera and flash are cut out, but the circle and square piece that cover both are still there. I chose to put the pieces over the flash and camera. my girlfriend that i live with has a storm and i will compare the camera soon. it would be nice to have the camera protected and still get great pics and vids.
    Hi,

My name is Chris and I represent ZAGG. We don't suggest covering camera lenses. Because of the Nano-Memory Technology used on our film, it is not 100% optically clear and your pictures will not look as sharp as they could with the lens not covered. We are working on ways to make our film even more clear than it is currently, but as of this moment, it is not suggested from ZAGG.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZAGGEVANGELIST View Post
    Hi,

My name is Chris and I represent ZAGG. We don't suggest covering camera lenses. Because of the Nano-Memory Technology used on our film, it is not 100% optically clear and your pictures will not look as sharp as they could with the lens not covered. We are working on ways to make our film even more clear than it is currently, but as of this moment, it is not suggested from ZAGG.
    nice feedback thanks
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks