I just bought bold 2 i.e. model 9700. Each time i try to launch the ... BlackBerry Storm forum

wasiuakanbi no está en línea Stack level 1

Question ''The protocol specified in not supported by the handheld. Please try a dif

Advertisement

I just bought bold 2 i.e. model 9700. Each time i try to launch the browser I get this error message
    ''The protocol specified in not supported by the handheld. Please try a different URL''. Though I can browse after using "go to" in the menu but its frustrating seeing this error always, how can i resolve this problem?

Also, using the the desktop manager for application installation, how can i make the application be installed into my memory card instead of device memory?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I don't know the answer to your error message - it seems as though you may have a setting wrong somewhere.

You can't install applications to a memory card. You can store them there in some cases and install from the memory card but not execute from there.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    When you get that error message, what are you attempting to do? If it's something to do with watching videos on the internet, the video you're trying to watch is not supported by the device so it's suggesting you try a different URL.
    Current OS: Mark Hayes 9550 v2.1 Hybrid
    Driphter.com - Help and Support Team
    Email: dlsolo@driphter.com
    Google Talk: dlsolo@gmail.com