anyone using a profile scheduler for their storm? I used to use the wheatoncs one ... BlackBerry Storm forum

fstbusa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3054210e

profile scheduler

Advertisement

anyone using a profile scheduler for their storm?

I used to use the wheatoncs one (BlackBerry Profile Switcher )on my pearl and absolutely loved it. I tested it on the storm and it doesn't work. Actually I can't even get schedules set up.

I am currently testing the trial of the toysoft one (Toysoft Development Inc., call notes, Ring tones, profile, profiles, koolsounds, blackberry, Treo, picture id, AES )

The toysoft one seems to work most of the time. Although I can't seem to get the profiles to switch when the phone is locked which is a known bug. It will vibrate when it needs to switch the profile if the device is locked, and then you are supposed to unlock it and it will change (well mine won't change once I unlock it)

I wish someone would write a GPS location based profile switcher. That would be awesome!

So is anyone using a program like this and if so which one? I was extremely pleased with the wheatoncs one on my pearl, It just won't work on the storm.
    Last edited by fstbusa; 01-30-2009 at 09:34 AM.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i'm using the toysoft one. works great.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Smiley88 no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by fstbusa View Post
    anyone using a profile scheduler for their storm?

I used to use the wheatoncs one (BlackBerry Profile Switcher )on my pearl and absolutely loved it. I tested it on the storm and it doesn't work. Actually I can't even get schedules set up.

I am currently testing the trial of the toysoft one (Toysoft Development Inc., call notes, Ring tones, profile, profiles, koolsounds, blackberry, Treo, picture id, AES )

The toysoft one seems to work most of the time. Although I can't seem to get the profiles to switch when the phone is locked which is a known bug. It will vibrate when it needs to switch the profile if the device is locked, and then you are supposed to unlock it and it will change (well mine won't change once I unlock it)

I wish someone would write a GPS location based profile switcher. That would be awesome!

So is anyone using a program like this and if so which one? I was extremely pleased with the wheatoncs one on my pearl, It just won't work on the storm.
    the unlocking appears to be broken on the Storm. It works on the Pearl and Curve.
    I will have to see what RIM did on the Storm.
    Visit our website www.toysoft.ca