Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

please can someone help i am trying to put vlingo on my storm 9500 but ... BlackBerry Storm forum

jb305 no está en línea Stack level 1

problem with vlingo

Advertisement

please can someone help i am trying to put vlingo on my storm 9500 but 5 seconds in to the download it stops and says its failed the error says invalid cod 907 any one know what this means and how i can put this write many thanks.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    See this info and see if that helps you.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 04-14-2009 at 11:15 AM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    Great link, JB. Thanks, it answers some of my questions too.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't want to hi-jack the thread but I can't find this elsewhere...does vlingo work on OS 4.5?? I have an 8100, Tmobile 4.5.0.124. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by green_light View Post
    I don't want to hi-jack the thread but I can't find this elsewhere...does vlingo work on OS 4.5?? I have an 8100, Tmobile 4.5.0.124. Thanks.
    Green=light,

Vlingo works on 4.5 on my curve - don't know about the 8100 but I can't imagine that it wouldn't work on that device too.

BTW, If you're ever concerned about hijacking a thread you can always start a new one and ask your question there.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    my threads get pretty repetitive: "I have an 8100 running 4.5.0.124 on Tmobile!" They're all the same...I thought I'd save some space and add on to one. Anyway, thanks for the reply. I checked my APN and firewall. I also have a data connection. It installs fine, but cannot connect to a network during setup and when I attempt to test the side convenience key during setup, my request gets timed out. I thought there'd be a build specifically for OS 4.5 or something

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Green=light,

Vlingo works on 4.5 on my curve - don't know about the 8100 but I can't imagine that it wouldn't work on that device too.

BTW, If you're ever concerned about hijacking a thread you can always start a new one and ask your question there.
    is there a desk top verzion that i can put on my storm as i still cant this app to download??
    please help

jb,

I don't think there's a DM version. Are you working with very little free space. Check it out: options, status and repost back what your "free space" is.

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    jb,

I don't think there's a DM version. Are you working with very little free space. Check it out: options, status and repost back what your "free space" is.
    file free is 33930144 bytes

ive took of lots of stuff still no go

Well, it's not a free space issue. I haven't read the 907 error info that I posted earlier - I merely saw it and posted to help you. You said that helped - did it give you any info that might solve this problem?

it just quoted some facts most about changing the file names could not understand alot of it

can you think of any thing else??????????????

I didn't read through the whole thing but it seems to suggest that the primary reason for this error is a corrupt file. Did you go through the process at this site to get the download or, if not, where did you get it?

got it from that site and ive tried other places aswell

I don't know then. I've not had this type problem. Maybe an expert will jump in and suggest something. I'll bet it's something simple - a setting or similar - but I don't have any ideas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast