My problem is this, I have an app (beweather) that always displays the keyboard. I ... BlackBerry Storm forum

offthewall no está en línea Stack level 1

problem with virtual keyboard

Advertisement

My problem is this, I have an app (beweather) that always displays the keyboard. I have tried several things, rebooting, reinstalling, assigning a side key to the keyboard and nothing seems to work. Has anyone run across this before and what did you do to fix it?
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.148 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Is the app made for the storm? Because that happens when I run an app that isn't for the storm.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

lamoglinsgal no está en línea Stack level 3
    You can try options --> applications --> scroll to BeWeather, menu, disable compatibility mode.

I tried turning off compatibility mode and that didn't work. Also I assume its for the Storm since it worked fine up till today.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.148 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Well, the problem got fixed. There was an update for Beweather and after that was installed the keyboard never showed again. Not sure why it was happening in the first place but glad its gone.

On a side note, my girlfriends QuickPull app was doing the samething so I disabled compatibility mode and it worked. So thanks lamoglinsgal for the suggestion.