so i have my phone set to mass mode storage on and to prompt me ... BlackBerry Storm forum

nune8303 no está en línea Stack level 1

problem

Advertisement

so i have my phone set to mass mode storage on and to prompt me when connected to comp. but i dont get any prompts on my phone requesting mass mode storage on. how can i fix this?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hello nune. Have you seen this thread here on the forums? There are a couple of fixes in there that could help you, particularly in the first few posts, where you download a batch file, running that with your phone connected to the PC.

You can also try connecting your device to the PC then executing the following: http://www.blackberry.com/hotfix/2009fall/calfix.exe

Hope this helps!

nune8303 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ok i tried and went to the link you posted, but nothing happened.. usually when something is plugged into a computer with a usb the computer says found new hardware, well it doesnt when i plug my to it, or any other computer. also ive used the bb storm 1 which i had before to listen to music through my stereo and to when i plugged it into it the phone would prmpt and ask to enter mass storage mode. i cant seem to figure out why this isnt doing it, i know it should though this is second bb storm 2 ive had and the first one did... i dont know???? im stuck!