Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Love my unlocked storm, running .90 and no problems whatsoever. Love this phone a lot!!!!... BlackBerry Storm forum

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

Advertisement

Love my unlocked storm, running .90 and no problems whatsoever. Love this phone a lot!!!!

williamsj83 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    305845BF
    Im so ready for an official OS release and for someone to make Droid 2.0 for the Storm...

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Oh i love my storm. I love it even more now that I know how to go into and change around files to make things work better and do what I want with it!! I just got rid of all those pictures the come with the blackberry. Free'd up 10mb on my apps!!
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
    BlackberryOS
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Blackberry Storm 9530

Blackberry Curve 8520
    Blackberry Curve 8320

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Storm hater #1...Just kidding. Hey, don't mess with me or I'll stop making themes for you lol ...(runs away laughing) hahaha!
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5

Smile

I wanted this phone when it was rumored to be coming out and haven't regretted all the cost involved for me to own it. I'm very pleased with my decision.

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    This phone is great! I waited a while for the purchase,and was skeptical after seeing sooo many negative posts about it, but I knew they were temporary bugs - that it would eventually be worked out. I must say, I did the upgrade to .99 - pretty good,still some issues,then to the .103 - wow! What an amazing difference! I fell in love. Now, I just did the upgrade from brettxw's post in the beta thread - to the .106 - I have to say, this Storm is definitely an unstoppable force! It only goes to show how amazing this will be when the offical release finally comes! amazing! This is the post for the detailed directions for the work around from brettxw - amazing work!

http://forums.pinstack.com/showthrea...100743&page=30
    it's post #450. Follow that to the "T", and you'll have no problems! At least I didn't anyway!
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy

pml264 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm will keep OS .103 until a new leak comes out made for the 9530. Though I am very tempted to try the hybrid .106, I'm going to try and hold out, if I can....

pblakney no está en línea Stack level 2
    How do you remove the embedded pics that came with the Storm? Anyone...anyone..Ferris...Ferris....
    P.Blakeney

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pblakney View Post
    How do you remove the embedded pics that came with the Storm? Anyone...anyone..Ferris...Ferris....

Go into the JAVA folder on your computer for the OS and delete the .COD file named "background image 360x480" then plug your phone into the compuiter and open Desktop Manager then it will show you have to downgrade. I did it and gave me 10mbs of more app space!!

BUT if you don't know what youre doing then you shouldnt play with the files cuz you can really mess up your phone. If you want when I get home I will walk you through it?
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
    BlackberryOS
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Blackberry Storm 9530

Blackberry Curve 8520
    Blackberry Curve 8320

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12