Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey all! I've had my Storm since early December. I managed to enjoy my Storm ... BlackBerry Storm forum

pml264 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Postive Storm 9530 thread!

Advertisement

Hey all!

I've had my Storm since early December. I managed to enjoy my Storm for the most part, even though there were times when things got frustrating. (Lock ups, poor battery life, etc.) This was not my first BB by the way. I've been through all of the leaked OS updates, now running OS .103. Let me just say...this is how the Storm should work. As of now, im going to say its almost flawless in operation. I've had no auto resets, no lockups, its runs fast, everything has worked great. Just to keep things honest, the only thing, at least on my storm is that the keyboard lags when switching from portrait to landscape. The keyboard response is awesome though! One or two more OS updates and I'd say this phone will be a solid performer all around.

If your on the fence about getting a storm, if you have one and just don't like it, upgrade to .103. This is a great phone, unfortunalty people post there negative experiences on this forum more than the positive.

Ok...I'm done

Enjoy!

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    You can continue, it's okay.

Good to know that you are enjoying your phone.

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    I'm with you PM, I love my phone too special after the .103 OS its like a different animal!!! this is also not my first BB and also went thru all the BETAS with the Curve and Pearl, but this phone is just amazing. I have found that the camera takes pics now almost instantly which is a plus for me. But just the overall performance, its GREAT. No lockups no slow downs in between apps absolutely flawless

Les
    Les no está en línea Stack level 3
    Great thread.. Yeah am tired of negative responses. The storm is a great phone and I had mine since the launch of it and I am now running .103 OS and it is still running strong. Great phone I just want some new apps for it. Need to compete against the iPhone apps. They have so many and over 3/4 of them are free.

KING_E no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305ccac0
    i just got mine 2 weeks ago, i don't know what OS its running. i don't care much either. its functioning flawlessly and verizons network is butter.
    myspace.com/kingelam << go... you know you want to.

Awesome to hear the positive reviews! OS .103 is the ticket 0 frustration and a fully functional phone. Now we have themes coming out as well. Looks like the Storm is getting on the right track, it just took a little while.

Thanks,

Pete

Attn: King_E

Go to: Options ---->About

you will see v4.7.0.XXX

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    What about us 9500. Loving mine on .106 running fast and loving it.
    ~via smartphone~

Blackherrie no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20CA764B
    I have one too. I love it. Since a few days I have .106 and its super. No lockups. Camera is responding well. I used almost all bb from 7230 / 9500. The storm is withour questions the best. ~via smartphone~

LZMF1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i just got my storm a few days ago and i'm loving it.

zantopad no está en línea Stack level 3
    Loving mine for about a month now, still with stock .75 os! I will upgrade eventually, but I may wait for an official release since I'm not having very many issues with my current one. The Storm is an amazing device, and I'm glad that it is finally hitting its stride with the software updates... Now bring on the apps!

williamsj83 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    305845BF
    I bet Cats will have something to say about a Positive Storm thread.......

Boricuapapi9 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up

I just bought mine Sunday and i'm loving it. And i'm running on .75! oh how i missed mms..and look at this, copy and pasting. Adios iphone!! lol

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    I love it too but it still freezes if I leave bbm up after a convo. Other then that I love it!

jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83
    love mine too, i actually had 4 but loved them all.lol!
    MrS.OfFiCeR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast