i searched the net and this forum for the answer and ive tried everything possible ... BlackBerry Storm forum

bmxchick8t no está en línea Stack level 2

plz plz plz help me get my Storm working on AT&T

Advertisement

i searched the net and this forum for the answer and ive tried everything possible that ive read to do. i duuno if this is in the right spot or not. ive been workin on this storm for 4days 6 to 10 hrs a day trying to get it to work. anyways to my problem. storm 9550 unlocked. im on the at&t network. i have the bb data plan. i have a bold as my att phone. ok ive did the net_bb_dameon browser move i loaded the service books in desktop manger. the att media stuff pushed to my storm for a sceond and then vanished. i can send and recive text and mms. i cant make calls tho. when i call that damn beep beep beep with the congestion error is on the screen. i went to the bis site and sent the service books to my storm and got my yahoo and att.blackberry.net email icons on the storm. please please please help me someone. i have tried every possible attempt at this. i feel like im hitting my head against a wall.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    email me at chokem2222@att.blackberry.net
    Ive done this to two different Storms on AT&T
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Thanks, G! Please share your expertise here on the Stacks.....I'm sure other folks could benefit from it as well!

PIN/ID
    nada
    right you are Rog. OK, first what OS are you running bmx? and this is the storm II correct?
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    nada
    any luck bmx?
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

bmxchick8t no está en línea Stack level 2
    sdln28 posted this ----> go to options / advanced options / service books - show your keyboard - type 4?2? - you will get a message "Legasy SB Enabled" - then connect to desktop manager - go to restore - advanced - now open and load the att service books provided in the artical that did not work - move them over to to your phone and then send service books to get your mail back - FIXED! Now go to browser options, and you will see you can select Internet browser, Hot Spot browser, Blackberry browser ...... Your best choice is Internet Browser. Sometimes on reboot you have to do this again, but with all the memory in the 9550 you shuold not have to reboot very often, seems sometimes on reboot for some reason the service books are overwritten

i got my browser to work but i still cant make calls. it still says "congestion"