Hi, I m currently using 9530 V4.7.0.76. The battery has only 8 hours STANDBY time. ... BlackBerry Storm forum

khdlee no está en línea Stack level 1

Please Help!! which OS doesn't have battery leak problem?

Advertisement

Hi, I m currently using 9530 V4.7.0.76. The battery has only 8 hours STANDBY time.
    Which OS should i upgrade to fix this problem?
    Thanks

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Difinitely .109. Best by far. I get two days on my battery, and I'm a pretty heavy user. Virtually no memory leak, if any.

bbcrackman no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by khdlee View Post
    Hi, I m currently using 9530 V4.7.0.76. The battery has only 8 hours STANDBY time.
    Which OS should i upgrade to fix this problem?
    Thanks
    .103 and .109 have improved in this area, however how you have your device set up plays a big part in battery life. If you have a lot of apps running in the background it will deminish batt life, if you have your screen set to brightest it will deminish your batt life. These are just a couple of things that play a factor in batt life.

Ajanthan no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31F8F87A
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    Difinitely .109. Best by far. I get two days on my battery, and I'm a pretty heavy user. Virtually no memory leak, if any.
    I agree with MotoUp. Os .109 hands down!
    PIN: 31F8F87A
    BlackBerry 8330
    V.4.5.0.163 (Platform V.3.4.0.51)

Everyone, Please add me to BBM again! NEW phone and PIN! :)

xsists no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Really? I have .109 and my battery does not even last a work day. I took it off the charger this morning at 7:30am and by 2pm I am down to 25%. At 30% I set my screen brightness to 10 and it seems to be going down slower. I have the timeout set to 10 seconds and the only "app" that is running is BB messenger which you can't stop. I have been texting a bit today but nothing out of the norm. My curve would last 2+ days without charging. What is the point of having this big bright beautiful screen if you can't have it powered up. I desperately need the standby mode. The lock button makes it dim but doesn't put it on standby correct? If it does then this sucks because I lock it everytime I put it down and the battery dies off too quick.