I have a friend who I am helping who dropped his Storm(OUCH!) and he got ... BlackBerry Storm forum

dklimah no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

Photos on device. Are they backed up?

Advertisement

I have a friend who I am helping who dropped his Storm(OUCH!) and he got the black screen of death. The phone worked but the ecreen was dead. I helped him back up the phone and he went to VZ and got a new one. I helped him restore his data and he sad his pics were not restored. He had a SD memory card but did not have it activated. I know, i know, duh! Is there a possibility that the pictures were backed up on the backup i did before he returned it or are the picture saved on the device memory and gone?
    Last edited by dklimah; 03-16-2010 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Storm media card memory pics pictures BB
    Gyros anyone?

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    They were saved on the device memory. If you still have the phone, you may be able to recover them still using a program such as BBSAK (BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife) which can read from the system memory.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

dklimah no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    They were saved on the device memory. If you still have the phone, you may be able to recover them still using a program such as BBSAK (BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife) which can read from the system memory.
    The phone is gone. In other words I'm SOL. Yes?

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I would say so.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS