Everytime I open pandora I go from EDGE to edge. Has anyone managed to stay ... BlackBerry Storm forum

tego10122 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2A5EC

Pandora w/ tmobile anyone got it working?

Advertisement

Everytime I open pandora I go from EDGE to edge. Has anyone managed to stay with EDGE and use pandora?
    Twitter / Facebook / Portfolio
    1,000 Business Cards. Designed, Printed, Shipped to your door step. For $125.00
    Your Creative Monster ©

nawi4me no está en línea Stack level 1
    ive got tmobile and downloaded pandora...and had it for over 3months...it was just fine with edge. no problems as of yet.

tego10122 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2A5EC
    Well I need it to keep EDGE, otherwise I get no email, aims, bbms etc.
    Twitter / Facebook / Portfolio
    1,000 Business Cards. Designed, Printed, Shipped to your door step. For $125.00
    Your Creative Monster ©

cinematicmatt no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304D28C7
    i see that you have a 9530...

what you need to do is make sure that your apn settings are correct. the 2 that i see working the best is wap.voicestream.com and ecp.tmobile.com...

some times i still lose EDGE connection. but to trouble shoot that, you can go into the application settings and have it run in compatiblity mode. if not that, then try a battery pull and run it

i haven't tried pandora on my unlocked 9530 on tmo.. i have had issues with ubertwitter which uses the apn, yet so does shazam and that worked fine after the compatability mode trick... give it a whirl and let us know yea?