Im on att using an unlocked verizon storm and when i run the pandora internet ... BlackBerry Storm forum

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

Pandora on ATT storm wont work

Advertisement

Im on att using an unlocked verizon storm and when i run the pandora internet radio app, it shows the flash screen of pandora than it gives me an error that im not connected to the network. After that my network goes from EDGE to edge for few sec to a min. Is there a way to get pandora to work on a storm thats running on att's network?
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

bbslice no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437ACFE
    Mine seems to be working fine...reinstall the program But not without first manually deleting the first instalation, run pandora sign back into pandora if that doesn't work reboot and resent service books from att.blackberry.com
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Trongod no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had the same problem with Pandora on ATT. To solve it I had to upgrade my phones OS to .122 v3.5.1 hybrid (it has EDGE for TMO) works perfect now.

Edit: I should also add that .122 hybrid OS isn't stable so be ready to pull your battery 1-2 times a day if you decide to upgrade.
    Last edited by Trongod; 04-22-2009 at 10:23 PM.
    STORM 9530 OS 4.7.0.122v3.5h

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Pandora still wont work on my ATT storm. It goes up to the scree where it says Pandora on top and the background is kinda gray than i get an error saying no data coverage or something lik that. Anyway to get it workings? i rly want pandora :<
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...