Hey there. I had a Pearl 8100 with TMobile, and at some point the e-mails ... BlackBerry Storm forum

buckeyefan no está en línea Stack level 1

Outlook Express Sent Box

Advertisement

Hey there. I had a Pearl 8100 with TMobile, and at some point the e-mails sent from my BB stopped showing up in my OE sent box. I am non-BES, and with the new Storm they also don't show up in my OE sent box.

I have searched the archives and I see that many people say without BES you can't get e-mails that are sent from your BB in your OE sent box, but I beg to differ. Nothing changed that I can think of, but they still stopped.

Any thoughts?
    TMO 8100

rmerck no está en línea Device Pro
    I'm on BES with the Storm currently. If you are using standard POP3/SMTP e-mail protocols through Outlook Express then this is your problem. If you can set up an IMAP connection through your e-mail provider then you will be able to view sent and even deleted e-mails through Outlook Express.

The problem is that POP3/SMTP (which is the most popular form of mail transmission/retrieval) does a minimal job of sending and receiving mail. It doesn't forward any information to Outlook Express about what is sent, only received (if your BB leaves the mail on the server).
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
    Jesus, Luke 22:36

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
    Gen. John Pershing, U.S. Army

buckeyefan no está en línea Stack level 1
    Sounds good, but I am on IMAP but it still does not work.....

Any thoughts?
    TMO 8100