Hello all, I have a question about my Oterbox Defender. I've noticed more and more ... BlackBerry Storm forum

biggp no está en línea Stack level 2

OTTERBOX PROBLEMS

Advertisement

Hello all, I have a question about my Oterbox Defender. I've noticed more and more scratches on my my Storm II. They are on the top and bottom of the phone. It appears its where something is getting between the phone and the hard case and allowing the phone to move...thus causing the scratches. It looks as if i've dropped it on concrete. Also, has anyone had a problem with the phone staying in its holster? Thanks, biggp

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    This is kind of a problem with most hard cases. Ive had Otterbox, Seidio, Case-Mate, Incipio, and Speck cases. Im not sure about the Otterbox defender, but the best luck Ive had is using for instance, the Incipio silicrylic, which is also a two piece case, one layer of soft rubber surrounded by the hard plastic shell. This way the device never comes in contact with the hard shell, only the soft rubber lining. I remember one of the Otterbox cases being like this, but I dont remember which model.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Thanks Chokem, i'll check that one out.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I hope they make one for your device, I had one with my 9700 and have one with this i4.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    I am using the Otterbox Def case. I use a piece of fabric softener, cut to the size of my phone and lay it in my Otter and phone on top of that then seal it up.

You can try that?

iLord is DEAD!

thanks sooner. i like that. they're sending me another storm 2 b/c of technical issues with this one, so i'll have to do something quick

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Kewl, Also if you have issues with your Otter, you can contact them Directly and they will replace it for free.

Had that happen to me the Holster broke, bought it through a third party, and they still replaced it w no questions.

Just food for thought.

iLord is DEAD!