Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello Fellow Stackers,I have an unlocked Blackberry Storm On T mobiles Service the Current OS ... BlackBerry Storm forum

mrpringlez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304B6584

Question OS For Unlocked Blackberry Storm On T Mobile Service

Advertisement

Hello Fellow Stackers,I have an unlocked Blackberry Storm On T mobiles Service the Current OS I have installed is the one that came with the phone 4.7.0.75 because when trying to upgrade to the latest OS my edge service got completely screwed up and couldnt use any data apps on my phone. But my question is what is the latest OS for the blackberry storm that is stable and will not screw up my EDGE service and trust me I have tried everything to make the newest OS work smoothly on my phone and it just doesnt work I mean all the features are great smoother flipping screen nice big keyboard for easier typing but my radio signal gets all screwed up when updating to the latest OS any help would be appreciated...Thank You
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    The hybrid .106 OS works great on TMO for me. And I have read that .109 is working for most folks as well. These OS's (betas) are a hit and miss.

mrpringlez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304B6584
    Thank You
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !

bbcrackman no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpringlez View Post
    Hello Fellow Stackers,I have an unlocked Blackberry Storm On T mobiles Service the Current OS I have installed is the one that came with the phone 4.7.0.75 because when trying to upgrade to the latest OS my edge service got completely screwed up and couldnt use any data apps on my phone. But my question is what is the latest OS for the blackberry storm that is stable and will not screw up my EDGE service and trust me I have tried everything to make the newest OS work smoothly on my phone and it just doesnt work I mean all the features are great smoother flipping screen nice big keyboard for easier typing but my radio signal gets all screwed up when updating to the latest OS any help would be appreciated...Thank You
    All the OS from .103 up are pretty stable including the Hybrids. Some had issues with connectivity on pre .103 beta's. You should be fine with anything .103 and above.
    Last edited by bbcrackman; 03-04-2009 at 03:14 PM.

sugardad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241ef283
    I confirm .109 works a treat without any problems so far
    It's Fast and Stable
    I used to have your OS, man what a crappy laggy OS
    .109 is way better!
    BTW Mine is 9500 Vodafone Branded

Ajanthan no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31F8F87A
    .109 OS is running great for me. A lot better than the factory 75 it came with! :P
    PIN: 31F8F87A
    BlackBerry 8330
    V.4.5.0.163 (Platform V.3.4.0.51)

Everyone, Please add me to BBM again! NEW phone and PIN! :)

bb_user01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    If I upgrade from the stock OS on an Unlocked Storm, will it be relocked? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Trongod no está en línea Stack level 3
    It wont be relocked... I did it last night and my phone is still unlocked, the cool things is all AT&T functions are working, even AT&T Navigation

medleyml no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30503A19
    I upgraded to .109 then .106 but downgraded back to .75 after it would not maintain EDGE for me!

Trongod no está en línea Stack level 3
    I like .109 work perfect for me the only problem that I have is when I lock my screen and I try to unlock it. The screen doesn't respond so I have to hit the lock button on the side to be able to type in my password but whole OS works like a charm for me.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

redbonnie no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304E6F86
    Where can i download 109? thanks

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    I have storm on tmo and .148 (official)..its junk..ALWAYS going to edge when using any app that i used to love on all my other bb's. So the anything about .103 and up being stable..id have to disagree (imo) though. Im about fed up with this beautiful amazing phone that doesnt allow me access to my apps that are useful in everyday life, or apps i want to use for fun. I have tried every os out that people say are stable to no success. Had a bussy try a hybrid and it screwed his phone up so naturally it would make me nervous installing it. I dunno...im almost on verge to go back to 8900 but im also curious on the storm 2 and if it will be any better or better yet just get a GSM storm huh! lol. Anyway thanks for reading my rant and frusteration.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Sorry to hear that! I have my storm running .148 and I can not find one thing wrong with it.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Moses.....When you run 3rd party apps like slacker or pandora or live search that uses data...you keep EDGE?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Just a curiousity question but of those that state that they have a stable OS on thier storm, are you using a 9500 or a 9530?

My technician is carrying a 9530 and has reboot issues on .75 and EDGE issues on everything else.

Zo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast