Every time I see the Storm advertised I see it with the grass & cloud ... BlackBerry Storm forum

6s1d9 no está en línea Stack level 2

Original Verizon Storm Theme???

Advertisement

Every time I see the Storm advertised I see it with the grass & cloud wallpaper and clear icons. Does anyone know how to obtain/access that? Under themes it only shows the lightning theme (which shows active but is not) Anyway, thanks in advance for the help!!

*NOTE* To DRAMATICALLY speed up your Storm's browser go to OPTIONS / MOBILE NETWORK / change setting form GLOBAL to 1XEV

wassona no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2439fbe3
    That may not be a real image that you are seeing. Im not really sure, but there were rumors that the screen image shown on the Bold was fake back when it was being first advertised.

Like I said I could be wrong.

Les
    Les no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by 6s1d9 View Post
    Every time I see the Storm advertised I see it with the grass & cloud wallpaper and clear icons. Does anyone know how to obtain/access that? Under themes it only shows the lightning theme (which shows active but is not) Anyway, thanks in advance for the help!!

*NOTE* To DRAMATICALLY speed up your Storm's browser go to OPTIONS / MOBILE NETWORK / change setting form GLOBAL to 1XEV
    I believe the one with the grass and clouds is the 9500 not sure though. The lightning theme is the original but Verizon made there wallpaper the main background to over ride the lightning picture. If the default Verizon wallpaper was disabled some how then the lightning wallpaper would display with that theme.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5

Question Global or 1XEV

I changed my mobile network from Global to 1XEV and I hope it's not wishing thinking, but are my pages loading a little faster?

Has anyone done this and does it make a big difference?

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl75 View Post
    I changed my mobile network from Global to 1XEV and I hope it's not wishing thinking, but are my pages loading a little faster?

Has anyone done this and does it make a big difference?

I just changed mine and went to a website that WASNT cached on my phone and holy crap, FAST! It seriously was blazing fast.
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--