Every so often, when I press the blackberry key and am in the main "menu" ... BlackBerry Storm forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

Options Menu

Advertisement

Every so often, when I press the blackberry key and am in the main "menu" screemn (messages, sms...)and I press the blackberry key again, then "options", I get the screen that allows me to change the look of the homescreen (rows of icons, wallpaper...) - Thing is, I don't get this option every time...any idea of why?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    you should get this every time from the home screen.not sure what you mean in the messages sms screen.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro
    yeah - I am probably describing it incorrectly. when I am on the "home sreen", with the 2 rows of icons at the bottom and my wallpaper, I press the bb key and it brings me to all the icons. That's where I can sometimes press the bb key, options, and get the chance to change the layout of the homescreen - most of the times, i don't get that "options" screen at all and it just reverts to the "all icon screen...

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    hmm...you should get that homescreen preferences every time. might be a glitch.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    The only thing I can think of is maybe you are holding down the blackberry key. If you hold it you get the application screen with open apps but if you quickly press it you get the menu