I tried to log on the other day and didn't work. But I changed the ... BlackBerry Storm forum

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack

On line banking works

Advertisement

I tried to log on the other day and didn't work. But I changed the browser settings and can now login.
    When in the browser press the menu key options/browser options. Then you will see Browser Identification. I changed this from BlackBerry to Firefox and it worked well.
    This setting is great for seeing sites full mode but Pinstack does not like it.
    Hope this helps someone as I thought I might have to get Opera again and had a look at it on the storm and not good.

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    i downloaded opera mini and i like that... but i did try and change that setting you mentioned and it didn't work for me. maybe it depends on what bank it is, i'm not sure. are there any other settings you changed? i have the javascript and all that turned on and i even tried "internet explorer" identification.
    --
    More than meets the eye.

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    some banks - i know suntrust.... has an application that you can download... you just sign in on your computer, goto mobile, follow the steps really, and it sends oyu a verification code that expires etc and you create a 6 digit pin that you only use - not your login information from online and it worksl ike a charm!

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Must depend on the security of the site. I have everything ticked by the way.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    yeah my bank has an mobile version as well - pretty neat.