Has anyone run into this problem? , I would touch F on the keyboard and ... BlackBerry Storm forum

tego10122 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2A5EC

Omg!! My keyboard

Advertisement

Has anyone run into this problem? , I would touch F on the keyboard and it would hightlight D or another Letter.
    Twitter / Facebook / Portfolio
    1,000 Business Cards. Designed, Printed, Shipped to your door step. For $125.00
    Your Creative Monster ©

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Have you tried pulling the battery to see if that doesn't fix the issue?

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    And this may sound silly but I'm going to ask just in case, are you sure you are pressing F? Since the buttons are right next to each other, sometimes people make mistakes, especially with big fingers.

PIN/ID
    24B2A5EC
    Yes iv'e tried a battery pull, and yes lol Im pretty sure. Even in suretype ill put my finger over the key and it'll turn blue like its selected then go away.
    Your Creative Monster ©

PIN/ID
    24B2A5EC
    ... ok , so I figured today was 90ş outside and I was sweating alot and I was also holding my storm alot. I saw that the screen was dirty so I took a cloth and cleaned the screen real good and its working again. WTF.
    Your Creative Monster ©

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Maybe electrolytes in your sweat was interfering with the touch detection, or maybe I'm using big words for no reason either way glad to know it's working.

PIN/ID
    24B2A5EC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaricanese View Post
    Maybe electrolytes in your sweat was interfering with the touch detection, or maybe I'm using big words for no reason either way glad to know it's working.
    I figure the sweat wasn't letting it detect the heat from my finger correctly. If it happens to you EVER, take a napkin and whipe it down.

Day2 - Its still working perfectly
    Your Creative Monster ©

Les
    Les no está en línea Stack level 3
    My keyboard acts up to I would be typing and it will capitalize a random letter when ever it wants to. I have pulled the battery and same issue. I keep the screen cleaned. So I do not understand why it happens. Maybe my bb has tech ghost in it lol. Os version .113
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    I get it occasionally too... annoying as heck but usually a battery pull fixes it
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/