I just got a new storm and just unwrapped it - out of the baggie ... BlackBerry Storm forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

new storm screen question

Advertisement

I just got a new storm and just unwrapped it - out of the baggie and I notice some protective plastic wrap on the top of the phone, the back and the bottom. there's also a sticker on the screen "menu key" and "escape" - but I do not notice any simple peel off for the screen. It also looks as if there is a screen protector already installed on the screen - is there? and how do I peel off the sticker - it seems as if it is on there pretty good. I dont remember doing this on the first storm I had but assume they did it at the store when they set it up...this was sealed in the box. There are a few scratces on the screen but I am also assuming these are on the plastic covering or pre-injstalled screen protector...

kraven113 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242e4bc3
    Yeah i think it they came that way cause i had one one mine too.

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I had the same 'screen protector' installed too. I thought the same about them having put it on... It eventually messee up on the corner and came off for me. Which I hated because it was on there perfect!! So I ended up buying some and had a tech guy put it on at a store and he did a pretty good job because I sucked real bad at it.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    I don't think it would be any good as a screen protector. I have a Best skin ever on mine and its great. Cheap too.

EthanCole Guest

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    yes it comes with a screen protector out of the box, I have had it on both of my storms, although when I was getting my new one, I took the protector off and HATED it without it... it smears way more, you can also see all the little "touch" dimples when you take the protector off, I would highly recommend leaving it on - works very well for me

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    I just bought one. Its a freakin' mirror, I guess its ok. I does protect the screen though.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i really don't think it's meant as a usable screen protector but just to protect the screen prior to the consumer sale.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Yeah that screen protecter gets scratched too easy but atleast its not the screen...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I took mine off right when I got it I got some of those screen protectors and put one on it I've had that one on there since then.