Anyone heard any more on when the new storm will be out? and what they ... BlackBerry Storm forum

manoffire21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bd08b8

new storm????

Advertisement

Anyone heard any more on when the new storm will be out? and what they are going to do with the current p.o.s we currently have? are they going to offer us some type of early upgrade for putting us through the hassle or what? i mean to me every day this phone just gets worse and worse and im tired of it. i still get the random restarts and errors. i still get camera lag and screen lag. not to mention the constant lockups. I am also hoping what i heard is true that vzx is supposed to get the iphone later this year.?.? any others heard that/got any more insight? I'm getting tired of paying for a phone that has horrible service always drops calls and constantly has problems. i sometimes dont even know why i call vzw anymore. its like they dont really care because they know they are getting their money every month for a crappy phone. they know it and just dont care. they always tell me they dont know what to tell me or do about it. the other day i sat on the phone for 3 hours with the tech support and got no where!!!! i got better customer service with att! which i thought was horrible. oh well enough with the rant......so anyway anyone got any info on new storm or other good new phones coming to vzw soon?? thanks for the info and again sry for the rant. just getting fed up!
    storm 9530
    PIN: 3051C125

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    I havent heard about anything more on the STORM2.
    My storm had been running like a complete toilet recently. I took the plunge and wiped the device clean using the JAVA loader. I had not done this since I have owned it. Previous to the wipe I think that I had loaded nearly 9 OS onto it as the BETAs came out I tried them all. Since wiping it clean I have noticed a huge difference in the operation and the speed of the device.
    Just a suggestion to band aid your situation while we wait in the wings and in hopes of a stable more desirable device.
    A couple things to remember if you do decide to wipe and restart. BACK UP YOUR 3rd party apps. I forgot to and what an epic pain to find and redownload everything. If you need any resources to do this hit me up.
    myname @pinstack.com

regards
    cHAd
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

manoffire21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bd08b8
    I had done the wipe earlier last week and it did absolutely nothing! i now see that they has announced the pre order for the tour. i think im going to wait a lil to see how that phone goes before making my decision to buy that phone. if it sucks anything like the storm i will consider leaving bb even more!

also thanks chad for the advice.
    storm 9530
    PIN: 3051C125