just thought i would share. I just got off the phone with VZW and he ... BlackBerry Storm forum

imafireman641 no está en línea Stack level 2

new os in feb??

Advertisement

just thought i would share. I just got off the phone with VZW and he stated " the new OS IS coming out in feb, actual date unknown , sometime in middle of month he said. that was all the info he had for me . we shall seeeeeee. :]

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by imafireman641 View Post
    just thought i would share. I just got off the phone with VZW and he stated " the new OS IS coming out in feb, actual date unknown , sometime in middle of month he said. that was all the info he had for me . we shall seeeeeee. :]
    ha. Im not goign to be mean so if it does sound like that Im sorry. VZW CS suck. They are the last to know anything. They always say its going to be coming out. I have a better chance of seeing God before the day VZW CS are right on an OS release. The last time I talked to a VZW CS, they told me .86 was the new OS and was officially released. So I wouldnt hold your breath on it.
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
    BlackberryOS
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Blackberry Storm 9530

Blackberry Curve 8520
    Blackberry Curve 8320

HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    Haha very true, stackers will know about an official release before VZW CS will~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by TMobileCSR View Post
    Haha very true, stackers will know about an official release before VZW CS will~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    AND I learned that CS hates when you know more about the storm then they do.
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
    BlackberryOS
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Blackberry Storm 9530

Blackberry Curve 8520
    Blackberry Curve 8320

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Well, hope they are not as bad as Alltel CSRs who told their customers for almost a year, oh ya, you will get an update that enables MMS on your 8130 by the middle of the month. Ya, we got it about 10 months later But I don't think you Storm owners will have to wait quite that long for another official update
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

imafireman641 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i agree with all stated above lol. the reason i posted , is because the other day when i talked to another VZW rep (i call quite often) i was advised they haven't been told anything yet. i then proceeded to tell her that they usually never do know (anything) and stated that i would call her back when i found out , so she could tell other VZW BB users lol. she didn't like that .
    every time i call i ask , just to see what answer(s) i get ... its become quite the game.