Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I can't wait - I made fun of peeps waiting on line for the iPhone ... BlackBerry Storm forum

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180

Advertisement

I can't wait - I made fun of peeps waiting on line for the iPhone but I have a vacation day stored for when this comes out. Hahaha

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Well, at least you know RIM won't let you down when trying to activate it. Nor will you have to wait in line for it. RIM likes to do things on the low. No need to take a day off; I laughed hysterically at the story of this kid who waited 36 hours for this so called revolutionary Iphone 2.0 and then he left home with a device he could not activate. I was seriously laughing in my cubicle when reading that story yesterday. As I mentioned before screw me once shame on me; screw you twice shame on me. I think those Iphone lovers are masochists. I'll stick with my bb thank you very much.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post

Well, at least you know RIM won't let you down when trying to activate it. Nor will you have to wait in line for it. RIM likes to do things on the low. No need to take a day off; I laughed hysterically at the story of this kid who waited 36 hours for this so called revolutionary Iphone 2.0 and then he left home with a device he could not activate. I was seriously laughing in my cubicle when reading that story yesterday. As I mentioned before screw me once shame on me; screw you twice shame on me. I think those Iphone lovers are masochists. I'll stick with my bb thank you very much.
    Grrrr! Can't edit via bb. I meant screw me once shame on you; screw me twice shame on me.

meme405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    All i can say for now is this:

Between the iPhone, Bold and Thunder. The smartphone market is just going to get hotter. And the more BB's there are, the more the stacks will grow...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12