Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Well I really don't care for the touch screen keyboard but if the thunder can ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Danny01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24235c38

Advertisement

Well I really don't care for the touch screen keyboard but if the thunder can have touch screen icons and apps and with full keyboard then it will have my attention lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Today I went to a new VZW store to check out the 8330, the rep (asst. mgr.) was telling a few customers not to get the curve yet, due to a new touch screen BB that is going to be released soon. Do not know how much info was true or just hopeful, but either way casting aside sales for the new promo. FYI-I also asked again about unlocking the GPS....he said, "No...that was not going to happen." I told him, "we'll see."

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    Today I went to a new VZW store to check out the 8330, the rep (asst. mgr.) was telling a few customers not to get the curve yet, due to a new touch screen BB that is going to be released soon. Do not know how much info was true or just hopeful, but either way casting aside sales for the new promo. FYI-I also asked again about unlocking the GPS....he said, "No...that was not going to happen." I told him, "we'll see."
    cool so if they were advertizing that then it must have some truth to it..

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    I think if the "Thunder" is going to really happen, it will be critical to it's success to have touch screen capabilities along with a real qwerty keyboard. I do not know if it could keep up with apple if it just has a touch screen only.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Im getting the Bold and seriously doubt i would get a Thunder, because supposedly it has no keyboard. I need the qwerty.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Wow. I love the specs on there. Oh man 1gb of memory. Amazing. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    nice but i dont want no touch screen blackberry if i wanted that i might as well get a iphone which um $ucKs hehe

BOLD HERE WE COME
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

shockel5000 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21066FE2
    Oh why at&t why??? I just dropped verizon for you guys and you're not even getting the Thunder... Major dissapointment... Tsk tsk gotta work on that

boob_1029 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32C73EFE
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I'm definitely gonna be broke by the time all this stuff is over

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB
    Quote Originally Posted by Don LuiG View Post
    Haha hey maybe he wanted to spell it like that to put weather and thunder together

I assumed he did, thats why it gave me a chuckle

mule0331 no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Thunder

I see alot of posts about the Bold, but has anybody seen the new Blackberry Thunder? It is a Verizon only product, and is a touch screen version, looks exactly like the I-phone. It should be released around September.

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    I see alot of posts about the Bold, but has anybody seen the new Blackberry Thunder? It is a Verizon only product, and is a touch screen version, looks exactly like the I-phone. It should be released around September.
    haha, there have been a lot of post about the "thunder", you just have to look around a little bit.

the picture you saw was a photoshoped iphone, so of course it is gonna look a lot like it.

no one has yet seen this phone, or at least that i've heard of, so i doubt that it will be out this year, but stranger things have happened.

and welcome to the stacks!!
    Last edited by aldie; 05-17-2008 at 08:43 PM. Reason: thread moved. haha.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Don't know about you all, but I'm kind of anal when it comes to fingerprints on my Curve's screen.

I could NOT handle a touch screen BlackBerry because it would constantly need to be cleaned!

Give me QWERTY or give me death!

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~lol I like both the treo was sleight but internet sucked and nothing like the berry if its touch screen at least give us a stylus pen with it cause in the same very anal about dirty screens lol

MonkeyBizIU no está en línea Themes Pro
    The best solution for the "Thunder" would be a touchscreen with slide out keyboard. You get the convenience and "cool factor" of a touchscreen with the speed and feedback of a keyboard. Personally, I'd like to see a Curve sized device with these features.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast