Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

RIM has neither confirmed nor denied that the Thunder exists, and declined to comment on ... BlackBerry Storm forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

New BlackBerry "Thunder" next after BlackBerry Bold 9000 Launch?

Advertisement

RIM has neither confirmed nor denied that the Thunder exists, and declined to comment on speculation that it will be released at the end of this year. However, with the buzz around the BlackBerry Bold. Whether these rumors are true or not we know that the best is yet to come for RIM.

The Bold - although I'm not sold 100% on it's design - is a HARD hitter with it's specs. Hands down the best smartphone available at the moment with GPS, WiFi, 3G all in one AND with the new 1GB of AES encrypted on-board memory, RIM makes it clear that they have powerful inovations on the way.

The next generation of BlackBerry begins!....
    Last edited by jamesarh; 05-16-2008 at 10:44 PM.

jd885 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yea.. really i cant wait for the thunder... but i keep reading different things (one says no keyboard... one says yes it has a physical key board?) i am hopeing that it DOES have a physical keyboard.. love the touch thing but i do need a keyboard

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I am sure if it does come out it still going to be an awesome phone wether your a quearty fan or touch screen.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Yup. I prefer to be surprised as per specs. Lets keep the competition guessing. As per expectations... I'm open to anything innovative, RIM has a good track record so fingers crossed.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    Yup. I prefer to be surprised as per specs. Lets keep the competition guessing. As per expectations... I'm open to anything innovative, RIM has a good track record so fingers crossed.
    yeah if i was in their shoes I would wait till the last minute to disclose what i am going to put on the table as to be ahead of the competition.

BiggDaddyDutch no está en línea Stack level 3
    I hate touch screens, that's the main reason i dumped my iPhone. I am sorry that i had a iPhone....i was so weak !!!!!! I will never stray again.....who's a good little curve......you are!!!!!yes you are!!! LOL my puppies name is Curve.
    Cheers
    BiggDaddy
    my thumbs hurt.......

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends
    rim has to eventually go with no keyboard thats the future,or the IPHONE is gone to smoke it.
    Mike

PIN/ID
    ask
    Touch screen is not exactly new technology. The future is push, glad to have iphone aboard on that. Palm Treo had touch screen. To bad they didn't capitalize. I think it's always nice to have options. If there's a touch screen version it will appeal to some.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    I'm not fond of touch, although I've never used one, I know plenty of people who do...two close friends own an iPhone, and I can say, as well as they can, it ain't all that.

I personally like the feel of a keyboard, it's accurate and just comfortable...But, a touchscreen BB would be PRETTY DAMN KOOL!! I guess we'll wait and see.

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    not another upgrade ill be broke after i get the bold Rim please wait another 6 months after bold release LOL
    RedCurv07

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I could never get used to not having a full qwerty. But you're right, options are nice. I told my friend about the rumors and it might be the very thing that gets him to jump ship from his moto q.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB
    "Weather these rumors are true or not we know that the best is yet to come for RIM."

Haha, this was funny. Discussing the "Thunder", and you spell weather, rather than whether. Nice one Hayden

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~can someone post a link so I can see I've been in workrelease lmao I want to see

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by chknlomein View Post
    "Weather these rumors are true or not we know that the best is yet to come for RIM."

Haha, this was funny. Discussing the "Thunder", and you spell weather, rather than whether. Nice one Hayden
    Haha hey maybe he wanted to spell it like that to put weather and thunder together,

I love Curves literally thats why i have an 8310 but like hayden said is nice to have options and if rim does come out with one that has touch screen is just going to
    Improve on technolgy and improve the options we will have so i am all for it. And i can say that the iphone sucks no love for iphone here. i dont like the feel of it its just plain feels like a piece of metal on my hands.

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I cannot wait until this is released. It will be interesting to see how they will design the the browser with the touch screen.
    My buddy has a HTC mogul and he put touchflow on it and I would love my bb to work like that.

I also like how simple and user friendly bb is. I think a touch screen will make it even easier and quicker to navagate around your bb.
    Typing could be a issue if it was only a touchscreen. But I think RIM will make it type fine. With all of the other touch screen phones out there rim has had plenty of time to do there homework on how to make well balanced phone.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast