Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by ranxoren i would love a catstide app that when is launched puts ... BlackBerry Storm forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    i would love a catstide app that when is launched puts a picture of him with a funny quote
    :d
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    I have my bb password protected and would like a app that if I move the screen a certain way after I put in the password moved the lock time from 5 mins to say 2 hour. Would ne handy when mat home.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jayrat no está en línea Stack level 1
    I would really like to use convenience key to manipulate the accelerometer, ie, turn phone, nothing happens until you hit button.

Subarudude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    who noze
    you know what would be pretty cool....

an application (translator) that can be used as a spoken translator, in other words,

you can speak the words in English(american)/ your language, and have it translated by speakerphone rather than text........and if there is one for this BB please direct me, haha
    Running the .132 OS with v3.5 Hybrid installed, working pretty nice!

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Subarudude View Post
    you know what would be pretty cool....

an application (translator) that can be used as a spoken translator, in other words,

you can speak the words in English(american)/ your language, and have it translated by speakerphone rather than text........and if there is one for this BB please direct me, haha
    Hee hee...this reminded me of the European Vacation movie and Chase's character asked the translating gadget to translate soufflee for him in preparation for their trip to France...(random brain fart!)
    Last edited by goldengirl75; 01-25-2009 at 07:00 PM.

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    I have 2 requests:
    1) there is an Android app that works similar to slydial although you can actually punch in the 9 digit phone # you want to be displayed on the recipients callers id. My brother uses it on his G1 and it is amazing.
    2) I still have a soft spot for the iPhone app that allows you hold the phone up to the speaker and it tracks down the song information for you.
    i have more ideas; however, at the moment these I would actually pay for if they worked well enough. Get to work app builders!
    :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12