Hi Want to unlock a BB 9530 for me and my wife. Can anyone help ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Bowale no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    202B23DD

Need Unlock BB 9530 (Help)

Advertisement

Hi

Want to unlock a BB 9530 for me and my wife.

Can anyone help out?

Regards

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    First contact your carrier - sometimes they will supply the code for you if you're a customer in good standing and have a valid reason for the unlock request.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Bowale no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    202B23DD
    tried out with them but was told they dont want to encourage that anymore. So they did not. Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.4; Series60/5.0 NokiaN97-1/12.0.024; Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1; en-us) AppleWebKit/525 (KHTML, like Gecko) BrowserNG/7.1.12344

interstudy no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok, if you already have the storm with verizon, this is what you do. Tell the customer service rep you are traveling overseas, and need to have an unlock code to use a sim there. Or you can purchase and unlock code online. Once you have that, you'll need to get it set up with the service books and info depending on the carrier you would like to go with.

http://theblackberryreview.blogspot.com/
    My Blackberry Storm Blog
    More For T Mobile Stormers!