Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ANOTHER UPDATE- So, I recieved my new storm yesterday from verizon and I spent the ... BlackBerry Storm forum

malaksurf no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

ANOTHER UPDATE- So, I recieved my new storm yesterday from verizon and I spent the morning listening to my music flawlessly....UNTIL I recieved a BBM!!! While I was listening my girlfriend messaged me and the sound stopped...then continued but, It has the same issue as my other blackberry storm! Whenever the bass hits the sound fades out and comes back in until the bass hits again....WTF!!!

baculpojl no está en línea Stack level 1
    I know the feeling I to love the phone but the audio using the head phones suck.

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    OMG!! now that i came across this due to your post, i am noticing this all the time and has become very annoying. i know exactly what you mean that the sounds fades in and out... ARRGHHHH. what do i do
    --
    More than meets the eye.

malaksurf no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have no Idea what this is....But it is driving me crazy!!

dj_polak15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    mine doesnt have to deal with the storm i have a pearl but when i click the volume up it doesnt work only goes down. is it my os? >>4.5<<

aewing30 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Wow perhaps this is only a problem for people who got their storms immediately. I had my storm shipped to me around the 8th and i have had no problems with the audio. it is pretty loud and can be heard by people about ten feet away when my stock headphones are on.

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by aewing30 View Post
    Wow perhaps this is only a problem for people who got their storms immediately. I had my storm shipped to me around the 8th and i have had no problems with the audio. it is pretty loud and can be heard by people about ten feet away when my stock headphones are on.
    well... malaksurf got a replacement and just got the new one yesterday and is still having the same issue... i got mine on december 3rd and i just noticed it yesterday..

but anway... i think i found out a fix to this... i was playing some songs on it yesterday and while the song is playing hit the menu button and go to EQUALIZER... i had mine set to HIP HOP and now set it to off.. i don't notice the fading in and out problem much now. i also did try the other options, so i suggest maybe going through those and seeing if that changes anything for you.
    --
    More than meets the eye.

kdkng no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3049A487
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ there is an option to then off the safety volume thing. I did it to mine and it plays too loud now

hitdog042 no está en línea Stack level 3
    You know Kiss' saying. If it's too loud you are too old. haha. j/k

PIN/ID
    i believe this issue will be fixed on any upcoming OS updates.
    --
    More than meets the eye.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12