Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So I unloaded all my music and attempted to use my storm for my workout ... BlackBerry Storm forum

malaksurf no está en línea Stack level 1

music volume?

Advertisement

So I unloaded all my music and attempted to use my storm for my workout instead of my ipod. No such luck. When I plugged in my headphones the music volume is quite to begin with but fades out even more when the bass hits. I've tried different headphones and even plugged it in to mt receiver at home
    But the results are still the same. I've checked the settings and switched them all with no change. Any suggestions? If I play music on the speakers its fine its only when I use the headphone jack that this happens. Thanks.

b2dcingular no está en línea Stack level 1
    i noticed the same thing with mine. i just thought it was my headphones at first. but, in the car it wasn't THAT noticeable.

also, im curious to know how Apple removed that half of a second gap at the beginning and end of MP3s... i am listening to time sensitive albums and its pretty damn annoying to be listening to Dark Side of the Moon with gaps between the songs... :-(

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by b2dcingular View Post
    also, im curious to know how Apple removed that half of a second gap at the beginning and end of MP3s... i am listening to time sensitive albums and its pretty damn annoying to be listening to Dark Side of the Moon with gaps between the songs... :-(
    good question. that album,the wall and several others(beatles love) need to be flowing. maybe someone knows how to do it. start a new thread and ask the question...maybe we'll find the answer.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

b2dcingular no está en línea Stack level 1
    beautiful... thanks cat, i'll get on it.

No... it is VERY noticeable. I've tried the headphones that were included and my bose headphones. Both headphones have the same issue. Also, when I hooked it up to my home stereo the exact same thing happened. I've tried different music and have switched the enhanced audio and eq back and forth hoping for a simple fix with no luck. Every time the bass hits the volume decreases by at least half then comes back to normal volume...This is driving me crazy!

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    NM...I didn't read your entire post. Do you have head phones made for the base? I think Cherri uses "Skull candy" or something like that, I've read her posting that they are great.
    Last edited by ItsNowOrNever; 12-10-2008 at 05:34 PM.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

hitdog042 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I hooked mine up in my car through the aux port, had the volume of both my Storm and the Car turned all the way up, and i could have a conversation with the guy sitting next to me.

This won't be replacing my ipod anytime soon.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitdog042 View Post
    I hooked mine up in my car through the aux port, had the volume of both my Storm and the Car turned all the way up, and i could have a conversation with the guy sitting next to me.

This won't be replacing my ipod anytime soon.
    might need to look into some new audio for your ride
    here's a good start...
    http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/home/
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    here's a good start...
    i like i like i like i like !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    here's a good start...
    Uh, thanks, but I already have a 600 dollar system in there. No problems with sound at all unless I use the blackberry.

I don't need another amp.

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    hmm, ill have to give this a try to tell you fully whether its just your device or not... I have not had a problem with my device as far as listening through headphones (the bass significantly changing the volume) and its very loud in my headphones... so ill try this out, to be continued?!

russ65 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318985d
    Quote Originally Posted by malaksurf View Post
    So I unloaded all my music and attempted to use my storm for my workout instead of my ipod. No such luck. When I plugged in my headphones the music volume is quite to begin with but fades out even more when the bass hits. I've tried different headphones and even plugged it in to mt receiver at home
    But the results are still the same. I've checked the settings and switched them all with no change. Any suggestions? If I play music on the speakers its fine its only when I use the headphone jack that this happens. Thanks.
    I had the same problem until i turned on the audio boost, it has plenty of volume now with 8130.

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    update - tried playing my storm through my car radio... played "whatever you like" only song with decent bass thats on my phone at the present moment... anyway, I had to turn it up just as loud as my Zune in the car, but it certainly beat pretty hard and was LOUD!

My storm is defective. It's doing all sorts of crazy things. it's going back. We'll see if they can give me an immediate replacement. I'm not counting on it.

UPDATE- Verizon has no clue what is wrong either... They just sent out a replacement. Very good customer service and super friendly people...I am impressed. Also, besides this little hiccup I do really love the storm...I can't wait for more apps to come out. Thanks for all of the imput!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast