Hey guys, has anyone downloaded the new blackberry media sync(2.0) ... I tried it, and ... BlackBerry Storm forum

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3

Music issue

Advertisement

Hey guys, has anyone downloaded the new blackberry media sync(2.0) ... I tried it, and sync'ed songs over... well not only did it create duplicates(not really syncing lol) but the most annoying thing is all the music that transfered is .01 seconds long on the detail screen, but not when I actually play the song. The nice thing is the album art did transfer over correctly. Has anyone else has this problem/know a solution? I have tried bat pul, media card pull, a combination etc, thanks!

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    I'm about to install the new media sync I'll let you know if I encounter any issues - most likely will be tmrw.
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I just downloaded it as well and plan to play with it this weekend I will report back how it works for me.

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    I have the new app, and i haven't had any problems...sorry to hear its messing with ya Deanouga..

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    well so far no problemos - I'd reinstall =P let me know if problems continue.
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BradBlick View Post
    well so far no problemos - I'd reinstall =P let me know if problems continue.
    thanks for the update, will give that a shot - also going to wipe my music from my phone first