Who hasnt had a muffled calling issue on their storms? I had 4 and three ... BlackBerry Storm forum

jprincipe no está en línea Stack level 2

muffled calling issue

Advertisement

Who hasnt had a muffled calling issue on their storms? I had 4 and three of them had an issue where my voice sounded muffled to the listener. Who has not had an issue?

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I personally have not with mine, but did have to swap out one for another user here in my office.

jayrat no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ya it looks like only one person has not had the muffle issue. Mine is muffly, but it is not to terrible.

graphicconceptz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    304833F7
    My wife had a muffle problem. I took a spray air can and sprayed directly into the mic hole and all was good after that. Might not fix your problem but doesn't hurt to give it a try.

Qwest336 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Mine is muffled...got on with a Verizon tech and he agreed it was bad and sent a replacement device. My GF said at first that I still sound muffled, but hasn't complained about it since. It used to be so bad that she would call me on my Pearl instead. Now we talk on my Storm and she never says anything about it...must be fine! However, I'm gonna try spraying the mic hole too just in case!