Before i upgraded to .122 i was using .99 with was very stable with my ... BlackBerry Storm forum

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

Most stable OS for Storm/EDGE stability,ATT

Advertisement

Before i upgraded to .122 i was using .99 with was very stable with my EDGE now each time i download an app or something on .122 it goes back to edge and than i have to wait about an hour for it to come back. I was gonna try .114 hybrid but i never seen anybody mention anything about the EDGE stability. Oh and im on ATT
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

sickchilly no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20CFA98A
    Quote Originally Posted by mac14x View Post
    Before i upgraded to .122 i was using .99 with was very stable with my EDGE now each time i download an app or something on .122 it goes back to edge and than i have to wait about an hour for it to come back. I was gonna try .114 hybrid but i never seen anybody mention anything about the EDGE stability. Oh and im on ATT
    I'm sure location has a lot to do with it, but I've had zero issues with EDGE on AT&T. I'm using a 9500 in the Seattle area. I've been through every official and leaked OS, never messed with hybrids. Currently using 131.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Definately depends on your location! My Storm works like crap here at work, but at home and everywheres else, EDGE going strong!

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    i live in chicago, i always had EDGE coverage anywhere i go. now since i updated to .122 actually using .113/5.0 beta hybrid the EDGE takes rly long to appear
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

Trongod no está en línea Stack level 3
    you can change your radio to .90 which keeps EDGE almost all the time.
    STORM 9530 OS 4.7.0.122v3.5h