Hey all BGR just posted this info on their blog.. check it out PS. i ... BlackBerry Storm forum

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4

More Technical Info on BB Thunder Touch Screen

Advertisement

Hey all

BGR just posted this info on their blog..

check it out

PS. i seems like the GSM is NOT north america capable. So kinda like the 8830 world edition

"We caused a little commotion when we posted the above shot last week. No it’s not a mock-up, dummy. But, there have been a flood of questions about the BlackBerry Thunder (remember, this is still a codename) so we’ll answer the most important ones for you. First off, yes there is a SIM card slot and it is under the battery of the device. Under the battery is also a microSD slot, so don’t expect it to rock a ton of internal memory out of the box. As far as release date is concerned, we’re still hearing Q3 of this year on Big Red. The cool part, though? It looks like the chip they are using supports almost everything. CDMA 1x, EV-DO, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, and HSPA. "

source BGR

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Thanks for posting...just not sure of an all-touch-screen BB device...RIM and PinStackers have spoiled me with visions of grandeur.

ebanga no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24352F80
    I thought it was supposed to have a slide-out qwerty keyboard, that's what early reports were saying, I must say I am not to eager to get it if I gotta use some touchscreen keypad, one of my buds has an iPhone and he types hella slow and constantly has typos
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    I wouldn't freak-out as much if it did...I've heard rumors though....