Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just got my new storm today, and it was much hyped, but it didnt ... BlackBerry Storm forum

marcrott no está en línea Stack level 2

Mixed Emotions on the Storm

Advertisement

I just got my new storm today, and it was much hyped, but it didnt deliever in my opinion. And i really really wanted to like it. Ive been wanting it since i heard about it on here. The touchscreen got really annoying and I'm not able to type on like I'm able to on my 8320. And it lags. I love RIM, but for tha money we pay i dont think we should have to put up with a lag (Anyone who says there isnt a lag, is a liar. point blank. I shouldnt have to make up excuses for my BB) I really really really wanted to like the storm, but for some reason I cant/wont let myself. LOL, am I weird, or does anyone else agree with me?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by marcrott View Post
    I just got my new storm today, and it was much hyped, but it didnt deliever in my opinion. And i really really wanted to like it. Ive been wanting it since i heard about it on here. The touchscreen got really annoying and I'm not able to type on like I'm able to on my 8320. And it lags. I love RIM, but for tha money we pay i dont think we should have to put up with a lag (Anyone who says there isnt a lag, is a liar. point blank. I shouldnt have to make up excuses for my BB) I really really really wanted to like the storm, but for some reason I cant/wont let myself. LOL, am I weird, or does anyone else agree with me?
    uh no i don't agree with you. mine is not lagging(except for the camera function) and i'm not a liar.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Call me a liar all you want. It may be a hair slower than my Curve, but nothing time won't fix. Try taking some time getting used to typing, its really not that hard.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)

Catside, I find it really hard to believe that we have the only 2 good Storms that came out. LOL

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Another Liar here, because my phone works great. I love this phone more and more each day!!!! I type in landscape exclusively and have had little to no problems. No more than I had on my 8830. The touchscreen is awesome to navigate through...

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    I guess I'm a liar too then! Three times over since mine, my husbands and my mil's is fine! LOL!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

tstrike no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)

Catside, I find it really hard to believe that we have the only 2 good Storms that came out. LOL
    Me 3. My Storm has been kicking *** since deleting the VZ Nav application. Every new piece of technology has a learning curve. Next thing folks will want is a damn mind link.

Shessh.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    oops....a bunch of liars

Well mine is slow as hell. I had it disconnected and i only had it for a few hours. I couldnt deal with it. Im trying to figure out since i had it disconnected, will i get in trouble if i sell it to anyone, or shud i just send it back for my money back. I got it on sale since i was a new customer to verison. Lol and sry for calling you people liars (on accident, in a way). I LOVE MY FELLOW PINSTACK-AHOLICS!!!

Les
    Les no está en línea Stack level 3
    My storm works good I love the touch screen and I use land scape alot. It was slow when i first got it but it seems to be a little faster as i use it. Also since I do not use the VZ navigator should i remove it and if so will it make the phone a little faster? I do not see how since it is not being used...

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Well mine is slow as hell. I had it disconnected and i only had it for a few hours. I couldnt deal with it. Im trying to figure out since i had it disconnected, will i get in trouble if i sell it to anyone, or shud i just send it back for my money back. I got it on sale since i was a new customer to verison. Lol and sry for calling you people liars (on accident, in a way). I LOVE MY FELLOW PINSTACK-AHOLICS!!!
    If I'm not mistaken Verizon has the 30 day trial like everyone else...or it's 15 days, not sure. Take it back to the store and you can take the phone back get your money back (less a restocking fee) an dthey willlet you out of the contract without issue....if you sell it you may have to pay the difference with the discounted phone and pay an ETF
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

i brought it through pinstack, so i think im gonna have to return it through pinstick. not verison

but technically, if i sit it aside and wait til i can turn my tmobile 8320, i shudnt have 2 pay anything? i dunno, im confused

PIN/ID
    wut?
    but technically, if i sit it aside and wait til i can turn my tmobile 8320, i shudnt have 2 pay anything? i dunno, im confused
    sounds like it

Try going through it and deleting apps you don't use, and give it a little time. There is a little learning curve, but not much. A few hours is definitely not enough time. It took me longer than that when I went from my 8703 to my 8830.

Are you sure you're not just allergic to a touch screen?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast