Anyone having these similar issues with Media Sync? 1. When importing a playlist from iTunes ... BlackBerry Storm forum

tommy0178 no está en línea Stack level 1

Media Sync Issues - Importing and Album Art

Advertisement

Anyone having these similar issues with Media Sync?

1. When importing a playlist from iTunes it keeps crashing at various points of the upload indicating that the Sync Was Interrupted and I should check my media card. I was trying to upload 700 songs and it stopped shy of 30 and I can't seem to now get it past song #30 (as it starts all over again when you re-sync).

2. When importing album art (new option) I get a Windows Error (crash).

I have a STORM (which I love) and am using Windows XP.

HELP!

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Are you using the media sync with the Desktop Manager? I like to transfer all my file just simply opening up my blackberry and dragging music, videos, photos or whatever over to it.

This is simple all you have to do is Enable the Mass Storage Mode and hook up your phone. Then your goto My Computer and open up your blackberry device with the media card. You should see your Blackberry > music folder. I just drag my music over to that folder. I think this is easier than opening media manager and doing it that way.
    -Josh

dashnu no está en línea Stack level 2
    for art to show up it needs to be embedded in the id3 tags.. I know some apps do not do this, Windows media player for one.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    +1 for dashnu. The easiest way to get this done is through iTunes' "Download Album Artwork" functionality.
    I have no idea how to do it on Windows and im sure WMP is a pain lol :P but thank god there's iTunes for Windows for you people lol

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Man I hate iTunes. I used this program call MP3tag, it works really good for me. Here is the link.

http://www.mp3tag.de/en/download.html

This is a good program to get all the correct titles and artist and artwork information for each album. Works like a charm for me...
    -Josh