so ive read quite a few posts about people having issues with the storm not ... BlackBerry Storm forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

media card issue

Advertisement

so ive read quite a few posts about people having issues with the storm not reading there media card (no media card inserted) when the card is DEF inserted and formatted. i formatted then did batt pull....nothn....even did os change. so i was sitting here racking my brain because i did not have a mem card adapter and my laptop does not take the micro sd so therefor i did not have the option to format in my comp, so i thought about it and i inserted the mem card in my 8900 and formatted it there then inserted it back into the storm..and wa-la...it read and formatted with no issue. i think it MAY have something to do with the 88,87,83,81 series bb and what the last os that the sd card was associated with, couldbe wrong but just a thought. anyway....if you dont have a comp or adapters or whatnot, try an 8900 or possibly 8200 cuz of 4.6os. wanted to share to the stack community and so if it is wrong place, just got excited that i got it to work lol hope this helps someone!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    thats very plausable...good info... thanks...
    i see RED...

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Berrrrry Interesting....
    Facinating.......
    Logical.....

Thanks for that report, it will help others!
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Nice find, thanks for ahring that with us
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~