Now that I have loaded over 600 songs on my storm i want an efficient ... BlackBerry Storm forum

random155 no está en línea Stack level 2

Managing music on storm

Advertisement

Now that I have loaded over 600 songs on my storm i want an efficient way to manage them. I want to be able to put the songs on my storm into specific folders, like different genres. When i load the media manager, its slow and really not user friendly, and i cant figure out how to put the songs on my bb into specific folers, once they are already loaded on the phone.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    first of all make sure all your mp3's are tagged properly. if they are the media program will sort them by artist,album and genre
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

random155 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yeah i didnt want to have to go through all of them prior to loading them, but i guess i'll have to remove them all, retag them and load them back up. pain in the ***. i really wanted to be able to create a folder like, rock, alternative, tech and be able to drag and drop the songs i want into those folders. eh....

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    yeah...i don't think you can do anything like that other than creating playlists.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    I tag mine on my storm through mass storage mode. Never used media manager as before found it so slow it was painfull.
    I use a program called mp3tag I think. U can also create playlist through this program.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~