Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hello Everyone! I am running .103 and have my pics and mp3's stored on my ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Les
    Les no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Hello Everyone! I am running .103 and have my pics and mp3's stored on my SD card. I am also running 6 apps, 4 games and 6 themes and my app memory is at 25.3 mb free and device memory 872.9 mb free. Is this ok?

The apps and games are:

Slacker
    MySpace
    YouTube
    Flickr
    GPSed
    Docs to Go
    Brickbreaker
    Word Mole
    Tiltres
    Solytare

sickofbb no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi everyone

Just thought I'd mention that I run Ubertwitter on my storm and have nothing else installed. My battery reads 17.8mb after a battery pull, the last of which I did an hour ago. My memory now reads 0.0kb and I have a busy icon and cannot receive calls. Any suggestions?

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    That is not your battery, that is your application memory. With just Ubertwitter installed, you probably need to clean out some of your text messages and emails...

Something you may want to do to is upgrade your OS to something newer. There is a program called Shrink-A-OS that you can use to shrink out the programs you don't use, to reclaim more memory...

If you want more info, let me know.
    Current OS: Mark Hayes 9550 v2.1 Hybrid
    Driphter.com - Help and Support Team
    Email: dlsolo@driphter.com
    Google Talk: dlsolo@gmail.com

I keep texts and emails and all pictures are on external memory. I've checked os and it's the lastest. I've never done a memory wipe so I'm trying that now. I've backed up address book only, so hopefully this may help?? Would having 11 email accounts contribute or should it not matter if there are no emails saved? I'll try shrink-a-os too. Thanks for the suggestion

Wow, after wiping the memory I have 45.8mb of memory. I have never had that much! I hope it lasts. Leaving all apps off for a while

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123