Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Originally Posted by gusgus413 ok i got vznavigator off by going to options advanced options, ... BlackBerry Storm forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by gusgus413 View Post
    ok i got vznavigator off by going to options advanced options, but i cant seem to get the messanger things off, do i have to DL them onto the phone then delete them, casue they came pre-set with there phone but not actualy DL onto the phone, make any sense what so ever lol Pretty much the icons are their but when i go into advanced options they arent their.
    they're just icons so i just hide mine. they're very small so memory is not an issue.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    eh ill just keep or hide the messanger then, i heard vznavigator was large and i dont subscribe to it anyway, ok im gonna go search for neat things to put on this bad boy

PIN/ID
    wut?
    eh ill just keep or hide the messanger then, i heard vznavigator was large and i dont subscribe to it anyway, ok im gonna go search for neat things to put on this bad boy
    yeah definitely get rid of vznav. it is big and a memory hog if you use it. you can check out some of my apps in my sig to get you started.

flat4 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I like to know how you got a storm for 15 too

Quote Originally Posted by SVT Cobra View Post
    13 days until my TWO Storms for 15 bucks!
    Yes, you heard right!
    More tomorrow. Nasty headache....
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    yeah definitely get rid of vznav. itis big and a memory hog if you use it. you can check out some of my apps in my sig to get you started.
    thats actually the first place i went when i got home with my phone lol

PIN/ID
    wut?
    thats actually the first place i went when i got home with my phone lol
    make sure you call verizon and unsubscribe to it or you will start getting charged for it.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    i was never subscribed to it, i had it on my old LG phone a year ago but i canceled it when i got my 8330 and not subscribed to it now, least i dont think i am, im gonna check to make sure

PIN/ID
    wut?
    i was never subscribed to it, i had it on my old LG phone a year ago but i canceled it when i got my 8330 and not subscribed to it now, least i dont think i am, im gonna check to make sure
    yeah i'd check it because it's free for the first month on a storm and sometimes they just add it on since it's free.

mikedoan no está en línea Stack level 3
    Had the Bold for six months then jumped to the Storm... after three weeks, I went back to the Bold. I still have the Storm (lives in my bag)... here's what did it for me...

MAJOR
    1. even though more screen realestate on Storm, you lose half of it in virtual keyboard. Therefore you end up with really only half the usable screen space (as compared to the Bold).

2. no shortcut navigation keys (e.g. "O" from the homescreen for options, "alt" & click track ball for copy "shift" & trackball for paste).

MINOR
    3. no Beejive for Storm (yes, I know you can do it in "compatabillity mode", but really...)

4. no FaceBook 1.5 (yes, it's only beta, but, I use it extensively)

5. no WiFi or Next-G support (for those of you outside Australia, Next-G is the worlds fastest - though I do stand to be corrected - mobile data network).. having neither of these means slower data rates... (call me pedantic).

The main reason I hold my Strom at the moment (as opposed to selling it off) is that it does take amazing pictures (compared to the bold.. which is one step away from useless in this area) and the fact that the accelerometer means you get to play fun games (really not all that valid an excuse for me).
    BB 7100g (R.I.P.)
    BB Pearl 8100 (R.I.P.)
    BB BOLD 9000 (on the shelf)
    BB STORM (R.I.P.)

iPhone4

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedoan View Post
    Had the Bold for six months then jumped to the Storm... after three weeks, I went back to the Bold. I still have the Storm (lives in my bag)... here's what did it for me...

MAJOR
    1. even though more screen realestate on Storm, you lose half of it in virtual keyboard. Therefore you end up with really only half the usable screen space (as compared to the Bold).

2. no shortcut navigation keys (e.g. "O" from the homescreen for options, "alt" & click track ball for copy "shift" & trackball for paste).

MINOR
    3. no Beejive for Storm (yes, I know you can do it in "compatabillity mode", but really...)

4. no FaceBook 1.5 (yes, it's only beta, but, I use it extensively)

5. no WiFi or Next-G support (for those of you outside Australia, Next-G is the worlds fastest - though I do stand to be corrected - mobile data network).. having neither of these means slower data rates... (call me pedantic).

The main reason I hold my Strom at the moment (as opposed to selling it off) is that it does take amazing pictures (compared to the bold.. which is one step away from useless in this area) and the fact that the accelerometer means you get to play fun games (really not all that valid an excuse for me).
    1. true when typing,but do you really need the whole screen when typing?
    2. copy/paste has been greatly improved on the latest betas (113) and i have a shortcut program for the storm that blows away shortcut keys.
    3. beejive should be released any day now...
    4. facebook shipped on the storm.

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    1.5 wasnt shipped on the storm
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

fondoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A26BE1
    after watching all the youtube videos and reading tons of review on the forum. i thought to myself, how bad can it be? so i picked up a storm 9500 on ebay. i was very anxious to get my grubby hands on it. i already owned the bold and javelin, but wanted to play with the touch screen. i had the storm since last friday, april 3 and played with it for almost 68hrs. im trying really hard to love it, and waiting anxiously for the next OS update. im currently on 113 and am tempted to go to 114hybrid. they really need to fix the accelerometer on wake up. its not perfected yet. im going to give it another week. i can always switch back to my power bold.
    Upgraded the BlackBerry Curve to BlackBerry Bold 12/1/08.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by flat4 View Post
    I like to know how you got a storm for 15 too

See my post earlier.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    SVT, please deal with at&t when I'm due for an upgrade

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post