Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

You'll see after a wEEk! You'll like more n more ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~... BlackBerry Storm forum

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

You'll see after a wEEk! You'll like more n more
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    I will admit that having an actual keyboard like on my 8330 is much better, but the storm is just so cool! I turned on my curve to get some info off of it and after not turning it on for weeks, I gotta say that the screen comparison is amazing. The resolution and the colors on the storm are awesome! Plus... its only getting better!
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by gusgus413 View Post
    Ive only had mine for 24 hours now, and i gotta say i really like it, i didnt think i would with the typing. I had played with a friends before and didnt like it. But i gotta say now that i have one its pretty sweet. Im still rocking the OS that came with it, and havent had a problem yet but like i said ive only had it 24 hours so who knows what will happen with the OS.
    Dang-it..LOL, looks like if I ever get mine I know who's brian I'm gonna pick.

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    -gusgus

It's not that you'll necessarily have problems, but your performance will sky rocket with a beta OS
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    im gonna give it a few days to see whats up witht he OS, never put beta OS on a phone, so if i do im sure ill be asking for some help

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Went to play with the Storm 1 last time before my upgrade on the 17th.
    I was talking a bit with the salesman about making sure it won't change prices from my old BB. Well, my gal pays the bills and so I never see the VZW bill every month. The salesman said I was on the BES plan, when I am only using the BIS plan.
    So they were overcharging me $15 a month for the last 12 months.
    I called VZW billing, and they saw the error. I told them I will switch carriers if they don't refund some $$. I told them I wanted the Storm, but I would switch to ATT and get the Bold instead. They saw how many years I've been a customer. Then SURPRISE! She said I could get refunded the $$ or they would give me a new Storm instead. The price of the Storm is higher than my refund. I told her I would take the Storm, but I don't want it for free. I will pay $15 for it. She was puzzled. I then told her if I PAY $15 for the Storm, I qualify for the BUY one get one FREE. If I got the Storm for free, then I would not get the free Storm.
    She laughed hard and said "You got me there. I didn't think of that."
    She agreed to the $15 for 2 Storms!
    So it was actually refunding some of my $$, but the whole deal turned out really sweet!

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Yeah you got them. Congrats on that smart deal.

fweezy no está en línea Stack level 1
    no lie id rather get an iphone ive had the storm for like 2 months and im disappointed

hitdog042 no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you are disappointed you obv didn't research the difference between the 2 phones. the Storm is a blackberry.... it's not meant to be an iPhone clone. it's meant to be a touch screen communications device.

That being said, maybe your dream will come true. Although I do not believe the rumors, they have been circulating that VZW could get the iPhone by 2010, some say even earlier.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    quick question, i will not use things like vznavigator, msn messanger, aim, ect. Can i remove these from the device completly or are they stuck on the phone? I was gonna try this through DM but i wanted to check here first cause i dont wanna mess something up, BTW still loving this phone (sorry Moderncowboy )

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM
    I must admit that there are times that I hate my Storm, but most of the time I love it. Just like any Blackberry I ever had.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by gusgus413 View Post
    quick question, i will not use things like vznavigator, msn messanger, aim, ect. Can i remove these from the device completly or are they stuck on the phone? I was gonna try this through DM but i wanted to check here first cause i dont wanna mess something up, BTW still loving this phone (sorry Moderncowboy )
    yes you can remove them with the DM or just delete them from the device by deleting from the options screen.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Or u can delete them from the java folder inside the os on your pc
    I've done it togheter with the vad files and stock pics and ringtones just be carefull on what you are deleting

jakaro no está en línea Stack level 3
    I love this phone. Its so damn fast. I can type pretty well on it. You just have to go for the gold when typing. and add a lot of things to your custom dictionary.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ok i got vznavigator off by going to options advanced options, but i cant seem to get the messanger things off, do i have to DL them onto the phone then delete them, casue they came pre-set with there phone but not actualy DL onto the phone, make any sense what so ever lol Pretty much the icons are their but when i go into advanced options they arent their.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast