Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

love it with .113, once you get used to it this is the blackberry is ... BlackBerry Storm forum

zantopad no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

love it with .113, once you get used to it this is the blackberry is the one with the most potential imo...

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by taeisme View Post
    I just upgraded to .113..... I like it so far...
    very nice....113 here also
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SVT Cobra View Post
    I might love mine when I get it April 17-18th
    Not far away!

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Ok here is my story. A guy at work just got a storm and did the buy one get one free. He had some issues with it and he knew I had a curve and asked me to help him out. I did, mostly easy stuff to fix. He was playing with my curve and said he really liked it. He is an older guy and not to tech savy (not that I am either lol) and he asked me if I would trade my curve for his free storm he got. Even steven trade. He wants to use the stormhe bought as his cell, and my curve as his "home number" so of course I said heck yea ill swap ya phones so tomorrow we are going to verizon to switch the phones. I know I will like the storm, I'm just a bit scared about the typing. I do a lot of text and emails, I hope ill get used to it. So ill post back here with if I love it or hate it, either way I'm getting a FREE storm
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    When I had my Storm I adored it. The ONLY reason I took mine back was the 8900 was released and I get spotty CDMA coverage at my home and T-Mobile's UMA was a MUST have. If you have the old .75 or even older on your phone then I can see why you might not like your phone. As it has been stated before the ONLY reason all these releases aren't "Official" is because the carrier refuses to put their label on it but when these BETA's are leaked they were sent out by RIM ready for consumer use. Even if you bricked your phone while doing an upgrade, their are TONS of tutorials and blog posts and bringing your device back from death, and if you are a good boy/girl you do a weekly or even better a daily backup like I do so if you did brick your phone you have all your data still there.

IMO, don't hate on the device if you are using the original OS that it came with. At least give it a trial on a WORKING OS before bashing it, or don't complain and go join all the tweens and get an iPhone. The Storm is unlike any other device and if you want to hate on a device that came with the first OS on it, look back at all the problems with the iPhone when it first came out and to get where it is today it had upgrades for the past 2 years and it STILL can't beat a blackberry in a lot of ways. "Hey send me a pic, oh wait, you can't MMS....LAWL....FAIL."

Sorry for the large rant but I dont like to see people hate on something that is first released. The day I bought my Storm I loaded OS .86 on it and waited for more leaks to come out so I never actually faced a lot of problems that .75 had except for a few hours.

So for the people that don't like the device, stop crying, unlock it, and throw it on ebay or the Buy, Sell, & Trade forum, and get yourself a new device that is "perfect".

Sorry if I come off mean but that's just my .02
    http://twitter.com/HotCelica
    hotcelica@crackberry.com
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/HotCelica
    Rockin a T-Mobile 8900 5.0.190
    Just bought the GF a T-Mobile 8220(Yep converted her to the darkside)

jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83
    l o v e my storm
    MrS.OfFiCeR

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Tell me why one would hate the Storm other than getting used to the touchscreen. I have played with the Storm and I like it.

And tell me the difference with the new OS .113 please and thanks!

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    I recently switched to verizon and love my storm. I haven't had any of the problems I have been reading about.

*looks like will have make a hd theme for the storm* lol

mrodgers73 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31048e95
    I must say I hated my storm. I went through 2 storms in my first two weeks after switching from tmo to verizon. After the second one died I told them to give me a curve 8330. Curve series seems to be the most reliable product RIM has.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by mrodgers73 View Post
    I must say I hated my storm. I went through 2 storms in my first two weeks after switching from tmo to verizon. After the second one died I told them to give me a curve 8330. Curve series seems to be the most reliable product RIM has.
    It helps when the Curve has been around for quite some time, but they still release new OS's for it too.

I'm still partial to my rock solid 8830WE, but it's time for a change and I want the larger screen real estate.
    I can get used to typing on anything, and it's my business to find and fix bugs.

So the Storm should be perfect for me.
    If I took the easy road, life would get boring very fast.
    I love a challenge

pigigi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Love it for play but hate it ŕt work...

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by pigigi View Post
    Love it for play but hate it ŕt work...
    Is it the touch screen typing or other things that you don't like it for work?

Erievon no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I'm on 114v3, and Love my storm. I can see why this phone wouldn't be for everybody though. It's definetly for people who like to tinker and experement a bit.

The only down side so far for me is it has made me App Memory OCD. I was never that way on my other berries, but the storm is a little more sensitive to free memory.

zantopad no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth10 View Post
    Tell me why one would hate the Storm other than getting used to the touchscreen. I have played with the Storm and I like it.

And tell me the difference with the new OS .113 please and thanks!
    Everything! everything is way faster and smoother, from scrolling your app screen to loading pages on the browser to the overall responsiveness of the software. You have full qwerty in portrait mode now if you so choose, and a "go" button in the browser instead of the return key... And it is a lot better on memory, for the first time ever whenever I reboot my phone I start out with around 45mb free and I usually float around 27-35mb free, even while running memory hog Viigo lol

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4
    I am now using .113 and WOW my Storm is so much better

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast