Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I can only imagine how you're getting hammered for updates. I LOVE the S2. I ... BlackBerry Storm forum

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

Advertisement

I can only imagine how you're getting hammered for updates.

I LOVE the S2. I don't know that it's worth buying outright, but on an upgrade, definitely worth it. Some people complain about the screen click, and I noticed it at the beginning, but either it's gone a way, or I don't stopped noticing it after a couple of days. I try to hear it but don't.

It's nice not having the physical buttons as well. More flush. Typing is a ton better too, but the S1 OS update almost matches it.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Oh, and free up some PM's so I can send you one. LOL

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    Haha sorry went out of premium - lemme do that now!
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Still must say the S2 is the best device I have owned to date. I have come across a few issues with ringtones and a few other things, but I believe the ringtone issue is caused by me having 2000+ on my SDcard and the other issues have been caused by me not having time to troubleshot and take time to look at because of work. I would definitely still suggest anyone with the chance give the Droid a try. It's an awesome device as Sam has mentioned numerous times. I am sure I will own the next generation but just not this one. Like I have stated before I am just to addicted to BB and if they keep improving them I will stay addicted. Only thing missing for me is a decent browser and flash, but with that said I am so used to the browser that doesn't even bother me much.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I would echo everything Moderncowboy said above. I have had about 7 different models of BB over the last several years and having the S2 is by far the best BB I've ever had. Every issue I've had with a BB in the past, is not an issue on this phone or the 5.0 OS so I'm loving it.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    OK, Couldn't take it any more I am now back to full BB. Anyone want a Droid?
    I just returned my Droid after almost 30 days and exchanged it for the S2 which I am loving. This was my original choice for my upgrade but then I saw the Droid so I gave it a try. It feels great to be back in the BlackBerry fold. The Droid is an excellent device but ultimately not for me. Happy to back!
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.17405/1226; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    I gotta admit that I was a little skeptic that the Storm 2 would be any better then the Storm 1, but it really is. I am loving this phone. This is actually a phone that makes you want to post more just so you can mess with your phone lol. Works great!

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHulkDiese View Post
    I gotta admit that I was a little skeptic that the Storm 2 would be any better then the Storm 1, but it really is. I am loving this phone. This is actually a phone that makes you want to post more just so you can mess with your phone lol. Works great!
    Ditto

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123