JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Advertisement

Randy how much for the droid?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I haven't really decided yet. Was going to check around and see what the are going for and go from there.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Well, after reading all of your good reviews about the Storm2, even though I'm totally OCD about the touchscreens and being dirty , I went and picked one up today.

I've been playing with it for about the last two hours, got it on the BES and everything setup and I'm greatly enjoying it so far. The screen is amazing and I enjoy the responsive feel to the keyboard. Thanks for posting your opinions about this phone. I think I'm gonna like it.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Congrats, that's awesome! Can't wait to hear what you think about it. I picked up some OEM screen protectors. It allows your fingers to slide smoothly over the screen. They also wipe off very easy with a microfiber cloth.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I am glad I was able to help in your choice.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    @Kalebsdad...I remember you said you had a trial with the HTC TP2. How did that go??? I may (still) or may not get it.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    Congrats, that's awesome! Can't wait to hear what you think about it. I picked up some OEM screen protectors. It allows your fingers to slide smoothly over the screen. They also wipe off very easy with a microfiber cloth.
    Yup, got some of those and the clear plastic cover and the desktop charging pod for my nightstand "bedside mode" clock.

Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    I am glad I was able to help in your choice.
    Yup, I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    @Kalebsdad...I remember you said you had a trial with the HTC TP2. How did that go??? I may (still) or may not get it.
    I didn't care of the HTC TP2. It just wasn't a BlackBerry. It didn't have a lot of the features I've come to expect from a smartphone. I specifically didn't like how email was handled and the lack of profile options along with no bedside mode was a killer for me.

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    Well, after reading all of your good reviews about the Storm2, even though I'm totally OCD about the touchscreens and being dirty , I went and picked one up today.

I've been playing with it for about the last two hours, got it on the BES and everything setup and I'm greatly enjoying it so far. The screen is amazing and I enjoy the responsive feel to the keyboard. Thanks for posting your opinions about this phone. I think I'm gonna like it.
    Hope you like it, yes the screen is awesome. I'm glad they went this way with the new storm. Now we just have to wait and see what they will do to it next year when they release a new one. Maybe a better camera, more memory and all that good stuff...
    -Josh

Toochief no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A007B0
    I, like ModernCowby, left my storm for a droid. I was intially all giddy and excited that I finally left BB and ventured out to the an unknown world. I expierience fast internet, more apps then I knew what to do with, cool interfaces with normal functions and an awsome "DROID" sound going off all the time. I also had horrible e-mail and calandar access to my corporate account, irritation that I could not MMS videos and a camera that took the same quality of pictures that my storm did???

Man did I have BB withdrawals. Especially where BB messenger was concerned. My wife saw the pain I was going through and got me a Storm 2. I'm now selling my Droid on EBay unless anyone wants to purchase here?

I am glad to be back and promise to never, never, never, ever do that again!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by Toochief View Post
    I, like ModernCowby, left my storm for a droid. I was intially all giddy and excited that I finally left BB and ventured out to the an unknown world. I expierience fast internet, more apps then I knew what to do with, cool interfaces with normal functions and an awsome "DROID" sound going off all the time. I also had horrible e-mail and calandar access to my corporate account, irritation that I could not MMS videos and a camera that took the same quality of pictures that my storm did???

Man did I have BB withdrawals. Especially where BB messenger was concerned. My wife saw the pain I was going through and got me a Storm 2. I'm now selling my Droid on EBay unless anyone wants to purchase here?

I am glad to be back and promise to never, never, never, ever do that again!
    They always come back . BB for life or at least until the other smartphones perfect their shenanigans. BB's are the best thing next to you know what...
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I still heart my droid no regrets here!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I still heart my droid no regrets here!
    I assume you got your data issue taken care of.....but I still bet you will be back.

Muaahahahahahahah!

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    I have been contemplating making the move to a Droid based phone for a while now (I'm still on the S1 ) and have been thinking of the Eris or Hero or Droid - I've looked at all of them breifly... but I cannot find anything... Then I think HEY I havent been to PS in too long!! I come back... and now I know why I loved it so much!

Great reviews... love the non biased and knowledgable review! Helping me mucho!

Good to be home =)
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»

Hey Brad! Have really missed your themes. Welcome back.

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    Yea I have been getting blown up with tech support emails from mobihand asking if i'm going to update them...
    Man I think I've just fallen really far behind the themes lately - although I havent checked in a while...
    If I decide to go grab the S2 - it's on =)
    What do you all think of the S2?
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast