I am new to the Blackberry world. Since 2002 I've been using a Palm M515. ... BlackBerry Storm forum

RJLOMMD no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Looking for a MPG application

Advertisement

I am new to the Blackberry world. Since 2002 I've been using a Palm M515. I have already discovered Pocket Informant which acts very much like the wonderful Datebook5 on the Palm.

I also had a great little application called MPG Log (v3.0) on that M515 which was a great way to record my vehicle's fuel consumption and gave me the miles per gallon info for a particular fill-up AND a cumulative MPG.

I imagine that there is something like this for the Blackberry but I haven't found it yet. Can anyone suggest a BB application? Thanks

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    There's an article in the N Y Times today about smartphone applications - 1 or 2 of them involve keeping up with your mileage - read it here.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Thank you. I've just checked it out and the application seems to be only for the I-phone. But it is an application in the ballpark.

Sorry, thought the article covered more than it does - I'll post back if I find something for the BB.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

RJ,

I found this free one - haven't tried it but you can see if helps any.

xsists no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    http://www.mileagetrackerpro.net/main.jsp here is one that is in that article that it says is for Blackberry users.

Thank you!

I've taken a look at the application websites. I want to check out the trial version of mileage tracker. It seems to be a bitmore than I need, but its certainly worth a try.