how do you set the lock on S2 I know the button on top will ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Hbikerider no está en línea Stack level 1

locking a Storm 2 9550

how do you set the lock on S2 I know the button on top will lock it but I get in a hurry and forget to set it.and I went in to option>password and set lock handheld upon holstering this doesn't work because it not going into a holster but i what it to lock when the backlight go out cause the new case i got the screen is expose and everything keep turning on the screen. or is the a FREE!!!! app that will prevent this?
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 07-10-2010 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Edited title

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Check the app "pattern lock"
    theres a free and paid version. I think the paid is worth the few bucks. I have been running with this since my S1 and now my S2. Its great and customizable when paid version with backgrounds colors themes... Its avaiable from appworld

P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

mzniki0921 no está en línea Stack level 2
    you have to enable the password .. i showed the same concern .. i have OS and what i noticed that when the password is not enabled there is no lock icon in the menu but when i enable it the icon is there. ive been thinkin of getting an updated 5.0 OS software