Well I bought my gf a lg dare. I was playing with it a bit ... BlackBerry Storm forum

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63

lg dare vs thunder

Advertisement

Well I bought my gf a lg dare. I was playing with it a bit and was messing up so much on the virtual keyboard. It had a lil vibration to it. If any one knows how close is this to the thunders keyboard(virtual) I would like to know. After playing with the dare I am turned off to touch screen phones.
    Blazen2000-bb4life

MartyMcfly no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I almost bought a dare instead of the the bb8830.I have the ipod touch,while its pretty decent I don't think I could do a whole touch screen phone. It would take me forever to type. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    I am not a fan touch screen. I will probably take a long time to type since I may be inclined to press two letters at the same time. Will wait for the Berry touch screen and see what it feels like.

saa001 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I swtiched from the 8330 to the dare. Now I am switching back.

The touch screen keyboard is hard to use. I constantly make mistakes using it even after a month of use. I am switching back to the 8330 for the keyboard alone (I don't want email all the time but I need to be able to type quickly to get messages sent).

I was really disappointed in the Dares' keyboard. I won't be switching to the new BB unless they have come up with some new radical way of handling the keyboard screen.

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~what I have been reading it seems like its the same thing. Maybe with the bigger screen it will be easier

flyerno9 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304F193C

So my wife was/is due for a new Verizon phone. She doesn't need a Blackberry. After doing my research the LG Dare came out as the winner because of it's large screen, it's compact size, the media player and high res camera. She's been using it for two days now and really likes it.

I know the Dare came out last summer [2008] so I'm wondering if there is a new Dare, or something comparable coming out in the next few months.

That being said, I paid $130 for the Dare... should we keep it or wait for the next best thing?
    My BB History | 6230 > 7230 > 7100t > 8700c > 8700g > 7250 > 8130 > 9530