Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I believe this device will be exclusive to Verizon in the States. But outside the ... BlackBerry Storm forum

desjones571 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2456447E

Advertisement

I believe this device will be exclusive to Verizon in the States. But outside the country they will sell this device to other carriers. It just makes sense.

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas1125 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    As of right now, Verizon is the only one getting the thunder/storm. AT&T will get the bold, and tmo will get the javelin and kickstart
    You are correct, Storm for Verizon only, and its going to kick @ss!

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Anyone else get the email thanking you for signing up for the updates regarding the Thunder/Storm???? I can't wait for this to come out!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    So, i guess they locked the GPS since i see this moron saying vznavigator. or am i wrong...please tell me i'm wrong http://video.google.com/videosearch?...1&oq=&start=10

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i'm sure verizon will continue their same practice with gps and not change it for 1 device.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    I don't like vzw and their phones, locking features and vzw ui on non pda phones. I hope their exclusivity is short lived.

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DCookSta View Post
    I don't like vzw and their phones, locking features and vzw ui on non pda phones. I hope their exclusivity is short lived.

Have no fear, you will be able to purchase a 9500 and use it on AT&T or T-Mobile. You will have to pay full retail, but it beats switching carriers or doing without.

bullit33755 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Wish the gsm companies in the us were getting it. That phone is sick. And with tmobile rolling out the 3g networks, we would be able to use it to the fullest!

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~okay correct me if I'm wrong the storm/thunder is a world phone correct? So what that means is if vzw's is a world phone it will have a sim cards slot! Just like the lady at vzw told me,now vzw doesn't like to just sell the phone with no plan,what they told me to do if it is a world phone? <- (that is a question) is if u know someone with vzw just have them buy the phone for you which if its a world <- there's the question again I will do. So is this a world phone? Or is the speculation wrong?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    all signs point towards world phone.if i were verizon i would put the full retail at say $999 and with a contract at $299.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~no I think there going to compeate with the iphone if thery were smart maybe cheaper okay well I'm off to find out if this is a world phone

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    It better be exclusive. And its about fricken time! Finally a BlackBerry that isn't a year old ready to make its first appearance on a CDMA network after the rest of the world gets a taste.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ as always verizon will put their touch on the device and block apps or items from working. Only thing I'm hoping is for it to be CDMA and GSM like the 8830

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~its a world phone go google the specs we will be able to unlock it

cballard26 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243512FF
    Quote Originally Posted by blakklite View Post
    How could it even be possible to disable the touchscreen on the Thunder/Storm?? That's all there is to it! There are only, what, 4 buttons? It is *impossible* that the touchscreen would be disabled. That would be like selling a car with no steering wheel.
    preach on...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast